• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just ordered both Splatoon manga vol. 12 and the Splatoon: Squid Kids Comedy Show manga vol. 3. :ultinklingboy:

Curious what the former is going to do between now and Splatoon 3 considering that manga has covered almost everything from the first two games (all I can really think of is Splatoon 2's Chaos vs Order Splatocalypse)

Noipoi

Howdy!

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's something I spent a good couple of days drawing. Taking characters and implementing them in different styles.

Here's a closer look.
Unfortunately, the actual original image it too high quality for Twitter and here. But I'll post it to newgrounds soon. Best part of that site is how it's all about HQ image uploading. Anyway, out of these, which ones do you guys like?

Style Swap Alt 1.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's something I spent a good couple of days drawing. Taking characters and implementing them in different styles.

Here's a closer look.
Unfortunately, the actual original image it too high quality for Twitter and here. But I'll post it to newgrounds soon. Best part of that site is how it's all about HQ image uploading. Anyway, out of these, which ones do you guys like?

View attachment 320199
Oh ****, that’s rad! I gotta try one of these.

Mega Man Nina looks really cute!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Here's a closer look.
Think Rubbberhose Samus is my favourite of the bunch.

idk why, it just stand out really well.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Here's a closer look.

View attachment 320199
Silver Surfer X looks badass.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Silver Surfer X looks badass.
I personally thought I did well with the Jack Kirby style Mega Man X. Though that might be due to being familiar with both the style and character to some extent. So I'm glad you like that one!

Oh ****, that’s rad! I gotta try one of these.

Mega Man Nina looks really cute!
Glad you like it, Honestly, that one was kind of tricky to get right since Nina's almost exclusively drawn as semi-realistic.
Think Rubbberhose Samus is my favourite of the bunch.

idk why, it just stand out really well.
Thanks, and hey, if it works, it works.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
One more day of Hugh Nuetron.

It's been fun, Jimbos, but the time is soon upon us where I must return to Duck Valhalla. This mortal plane can only handle my presence for so long before the fabric of reality itself starts to bend from my very presence.

But don't be sad. Always remember...

~There's always pie in the sky.~

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
One more day of Hugh Nuetron.

It's been fun, Jimbos, but the time is soon upon us where I must return to Duck Valhalla. This mortal plane can only handle my presence for so long before the fabric of reality itself starts to bend from my very presence.

But don't be sad. Always remember...

~There's always pie in the sky.~
You wouldn't happen to be a :ultduckhunt: main by any chance?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just found out how many versions of the Zelda theme are currently in Smash ultimate and... did they really need this many versions?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Gartic Phone is an out of body experince.
View attachment 320207
I don't like Hollow Knight that much, I only have a little under 200 hours on it wow I need a life.
The videos of this game by Vanoss and his friends have gotten the biggest laughs out of me in a long time. Not sharing because they can be extremely raunchy, but still, they've got me in stitches.

D

Deleted member

Will Will Shroob Shroob Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth New YGO banlist just dropped:

-Guardragon Elpy banned

-Zoodiac Drident banned

-Miscellaneousaurus to 1

-Performapal Skullcrobat Joker to 1

-Striker Dragon to 1

-Salamangreat Miragestallio to 1

-Sky Striker Mobilize - Engage! to 1

-Double Iris Magician to 2

-Symbol of Heritage removed from the list

Okay, first of all, I did not know Symbol of Heritage was even a card, or that it was banned.

Secondly, they ****ing just murdered Dragon Link just cause they could. They also hit Zoodiac but I feel that’s more cause of Tri-Brigades than anything else.

But most importantly, PERFORMAPALS/ODD-EYES GOT THEIR SEARCHER BACK!!!!

Hopefully this is another Stratos scenario where they put it to one, see what happens, and then eventually unlimit it if it doesn’t cause any problems.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have a passing interest in Metroid, I’ve never even finished one.

But I know how much it means to some people, and I know a lot is riding on this game for the future of Metroid. So I’m absolutely getting Dread.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You ever get bored and then read the Darwin Awards to always remember there will always be far more idiotic people than you to the point they die from stupidity?

I worry about myself.

Green Goblin in real
And then watch some kid dies on it and the government regulates this **** heavily cause no fun allowed with new tech.

Still looks fun.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
This is how supervillains are made
And then they make them with laser beams and machine guns and anti-hero devices!

Then he gets defeated by something like pigeon flying into the rotor and is caught by the hero in a super way who makes a pun!

And so he gets thrown in prison aka sequel waiting room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom