• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We can only hope with Ono gone that whatever was holding back the series went with him.
I don't think he is the only factor stopping a new Darkstalker being made.

The series outside of Morrigan & maybe some of the other female Darkstalkers is still too niche to really gather a audience worth making a new game unless they went really hard marketing wise. That and more importantly, peoples at Capcom need to be passionate about making a new DS game, knowing all the problems they're going to face if they want to make one.

But hey, Metroid Dread is almost here, so who know what the future could hold.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The series outside of Morrigan & maybe some of the other female Darkstalkers is still too niche to really gather a audience worth making a new game unless they went really hard marketing wise. That and more importantly, peoples at Capcom need to be passionate about making a new DS game, knowing all the problems they're going to face if they want to make one.

I mean, hey. It could very much happen. In this age of Retro revivals.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Best bet to revive the series is release a DS character as DLC in another fighting game. use it to gage interest.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Best bet to revive the series is release a DS character as DLC in another fighting game. use it to gage interest.
Since there is still the mystery behind the fifth and final character of the Season 4 pass of Street Fighter V, how would anyone feel if this were to be a character from Darkstalkers?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since there is still the mystery behind the fifth and final character of the Season 4 pass of Street Fighter V, how would anyone feel if this were to be a character from Darkstalkers?
f51.gif

GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE THAT GOOD DARKSTALKER ****.

Also it's Season 5 pass, not 4.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would like it. But if the last SFV character IS a guest character, I want it to be from a third party company. A KoF character, a Tekken character, a Mortal Kombat character, or something weird and cool like Snake or Tifa.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Even if they made a new one it wouldnt be released outside of Asia due to the Darkstalkers female cast being too sexy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
New characters I would like for a Darkstalkers reboot or 4th game.

Aswang (Philippines)
Chupacabra (Mexico)
Dullahan (Ireland)
Kushtaka (Alaska)
Shark-based character (Polynesia)
Yowie (Australia)
Yuki-onna (Japan)

Also Darkstalkers incarnations of the Jersey Devil and Krampus.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Even if they made a new one it wouldnt be released outside of Asia due to the Darkstalkers female cast being too sexy.
MvCI had Morrigan try to seduce a flaming skeleton and was a game released this gen.

Just a T-rating in it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Capcom really should do a Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers and no I'm not talking about that one comic. I mean for god sakes they own both the IPs!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So THIS is the Social Thread
Hello, Social Thread
I come in peace
Hi there.

We do not have peace, but we have cookies.

Which is arguably just as good as peace.

So, hope you enjoy it here.

D

Deleted member

For all the faults of the plot, Yugioh Arc-V’s soundtrack is a banger

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's kinda funny how the closest thing the Darkstalkers series has to newer entries is the Project X Zone games.

Somebody at Bandai Namco or Monolith must really like the Darkstalkers characters because that series feels like it has some of the most plot significance in the X zone series. With Jedah being one of the major threats in X Zone 1 and Pyron teaming up with Metal face and Sigma in X Zone 2's final chapters.

D

Deleted member

The story and gameplay expansion from Persona 5 released 15 mins ago looked so nice. I guess I'll drop retro games for the NS and get with the program. The graphics are just too soothing for me to pass up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom