• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have a dentist appouintment in a couple days and i'm currently a nervous wreck over it. i'm planning on going down there tomorrow to mention to them that last time i had an appointment that the anesthetic didnt work, i dont know what good that'll do but i really want to tell them.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah.

MooMew64 MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 have you guys listened to Gawr Gura's song yet? It's actually decent.

I'm really tempted to get into Hololive now.
Heard a little of it. It sounds reaaaalllyyyyy good, she's honestly one of Hololive's best singers.

If you do get into Hololive, Gura's an easy recommend for a stream to start with. I think you personally would really like her and Ina's streams a lot.

And of course, I'll always take the opportunity to talk about funny bunny:

2721-1583430189-1782774948.png

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Any Sonic fans here excited for SAGE (Sonic Amateur Games Expo) in August? I'm looking forward to seeing whatever the Sonic World DX devs got cookin', and hopefully SRB2 Kart makes an appearance with an announcement for the next major version.

Would also be hype to see if the modding communities for SA1 and 2 have anything major to announce.

D

Deleted member

I've cooked some buttermilk fried crawfish tails today for the first time. Very delicious and so pretty on the outside. I love to cook different recipes. I miss having deer, alligator, turtle, raccoon, rabbit, and snake. The taste of wildlife and foods outside of my culture can be very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MCU wanting to kill off Iron Fist is not what I'd expect to have read today...but here 👁 am

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You can tell Voyage was the first of the three robot wars games on switch because it doesnt have the anime cutscenes from the later 2 games, i keep expecting it and it doesnt happen.

Also gramatical errors abound, making it obvious this translation wasnt done by a native english speaker, the call some of the girls "he's" for example.

D

Deleted member

Oh my goodness. LOL. XD

Anyway, a new TMNT game wouldn't hurt though. I also would like to see what the new cartoons are like today.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Cannot wait for Friday as my copy of THPS will arrive. Which will be number 40 for physical Switch copies.

1624321733689.png

Cannot wait.

However I will need to decide on getting another game. So to ask anyone:

Is New Pokemon Snap worth getting at near full price?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It's surreal that this time next week, we'll be waiting for the Kazuya patch to drop.

And then
There was 1
Be sure to get ready for him by practicing the EWGF timing 2 hours daily!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Probably the most hype scene in the game so far.

The events of Neon genesis evangelion are currently in progress, the party is having a hard time fighting the angels, anime friendship speech occurs then out of nowhere from a dimensional gateway these guys burst on the scene background music included
Shinji: "That was the coolest thing ive ever seen."
Asuka: "Looks like some dumb saturday morning cartoon to me..."

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Assuming they are the last fighters to be announced for Ultimate would they really go by the name Off the Hook? I feel they would go under Pearl & Marina.

D

Deleted member

I honestly kinda want to build Salamangreat now that Miragestalio is at 1. I already have a decent amount of generic Cyberse stuff for them from my Firewall Darkfluid turbo days, I mainly just need stuff like Cynet Mining.

D

Deleted member

Well, well, it's been 20 years since I've played Virtua Fighter 3 with someone. This should be exciting this weekend. I'm going to record the session between us and upload it on my channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom