• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
-The first console Mario Golf game since the GameCube era. It's not as major as the others, but it's still nice to see considering how it can sometimes feel like the other Mario sports games get brushed off to the side a little in comparison to Tennis
I'll also add that they've also been dipping deeper into the Mario cast for playable characters for this as well as other games.
Chargin' Chuck? Awesome. King Bob-Omb? ****ing sold.

Now can we get Toadsworth out of Toad Jail?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Very solid direct.

Smash reveal is pretty interesting. I only know of Kazyu personality wise because of Project X Zone. He should be fun though. Very likely our last DLC fighter is someone Sakurai has tried working on before. Chorus Kids?

Mario party the top 100 but good should be a lot of fun. Happy to see it and will definitely pick it up.

Metroid Dread being revived is the craziest plot twist in gaming in a long while. But it looks amazing!

All of Danganronpa on Switch is really cool. I’ve been interested in the franchise so I’ll give it a try.

Nice to see a new Warioware and pretty funny Nintendo just leaked it tosee how it should be priced.

Advanced Wars being back is amazing. I had started playing the original but never got around to finishing it. It was pretty fun though. I’m glad it’s getting another chance.

Lastly Breath of wild looks pretty crazy. Combining Skyward sword with it could be really fun. The portal ability is weird but a unique gameplay addition. The music was fantastic as well.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Ehh..........Other M is present. Just placed in a shelf that can't be seen easily. Also, for those that are curious about Metroid 5 on Metroid Dread, here is the list.

Metroid NES
Metroid II Return of Samus GB/Remastered version Samus Returns 3DS
Super Metroid SNES (Metroid 3)
Metroid Fusion GBA (Metroid 4)
Metroid Dread Switch (Metroid 5)

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I'll also add that they've also been dipping deeper into the Mario cast for playable characters for this as well as other games.
Chargin' Chuck? Awesome. King Bob-Omb? ****ing sold.

Now can we get Toadsworth out of Toad Jail?
Scenes when the first Mario Golf DLC character is Gooper Blooper

Dukefire

Smash Master
One slots remaining means that all hell will break loose once the last challenger reveal has been announced sometime in fall

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I might have to get return of samus now. Never played it because i was disappointed in some of the changes from 2

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For real though, if we get a bonus fighter, it could honesty be the chorus kids. They had a lot of work done in smash four it seems and we’re far enough along to get a playable character emblem.

Would not be surprised if Sakurai wanted to go back to this idea before finishing Ultimate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
“How dare that ******* Scrooge McDuck be richer than I am.”
I'd be more concerned over a dead Alfred, Lucius Fox, and **** Grayson both being richer...and why DC won't let me have Catwoman...over Scrooge outriching him
I mean I am but i gushed all over the place over there! I am super hyped but my mind inevitably wanders. But yeah, great pick! Never thought it would happen but so glad it did.
...your character tried to permanently kill my main...and caused the extinction of ramen noodles

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
For real though, if we get a bonus fighter, it could honesty be the chorus kids. They had a lot of work done in smash four it seems and we’re far enough along to get a playable character emblem.

Would not be surprised if Sakurai wanted to go back to this idea before finishing Ultimate.
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku gets to win not once, but twice in the same pass in this scenario.

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder if Dread will even have Ridley.

Ridley ****ing dies in Super by being melted to a crisp, and the clone Ridley not only dies, but shatters to pieces on the Bottle Ship.

If Dread picks up after Fusion, which it seems to be, Ridley is more dead than he's ever been.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Ridley ****ing dies in Super by being melted to a crisp, and the clone Ridley not only dies, but shatters to pieces on the Bottle Ship.

If Dread picks up after Fusion, which it seems to be, Ridley is more dead than he's ever been.
In b4 we get Clone Clone Ridley.

Or Pink Gold Ridley, whatever works.

Thrice actually.

Steve was a huge get for me too, probably my single most wanted third party.
Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot that, ha ha.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Man, I had big trouble falling asleep last night. One regular melatonin, one extra strength melatonin, and I just couldn't stay asleep, no matter what.

Show was still good though. Looking forward to pretty much everything.

Dukefire

Smash Master

I don't know if he returns since in fusion, his preserved body was destroyed by the X parasite. Later, it was defeated and absorbed. If the Galactic Federation had more of Ridley's samples sent to other locations, then he could return. Still, the E.M.M.I robots and that unknown Chozo seems to be the main focus of the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom