• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two hours to go, been using my time wisely.

Took my dogs for their morning walk, then went down to my local wal-mart to buy some stuff I wanted with my birthday money. Unfornately Godzilla vs. Kong still wasn't there, so I'll go down tomorrow again to see if its there otherwise I can wait as with Alpha (2018). Gonna put aside some of my birthday money for those two.

That said I've gotten.

Bad Boys Trilogy Blu-Ray
Monster Hunter Blu-Ray
Mortal Kombat (1995)/Mortal Kombat Annihilation/Mortal Kombat: Legacy Blu-Ray (Only got this for the 1995 film, I might check out Legacy out of curiosity)
Sonic the Hedgehog Blu-Ray
Soul Blu-Ray
Top Gun 4K

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I've tried everything from the NS settings in order for downloads to go through, but nothing successful so far. I guess it's best to wait for another update.

There's an update for FEXL AD, so I'm curious, of course.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright, today is the day. :bowsette: Gonna make me a nice breakfast and get prepared.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aight, we're gonna be temporarily moving discussion to our dedicated E3 2021 Discussion Thread so we can consolidate discussion, as things will likely get pretty wild.

On top of keeping the typical site rules in mind, PLEASE KEEP LEAKS PRIOR TO THE REVEALS IN SPOILER TABS, AS NOT TO SPOIL ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO IN COMPLETELY BLIND.

Now sit back, grab a snack, and enjoy the ride

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Im probably the only one looking forward to the zelda game and watch. Love zelda 2 and wind waker

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well, glad to see Tekken finally getting a playable character in Smash.

I've been a massive fan of the Tekken franchise since Tekken 3 back in the PS One era. My fave Tekken series overall were 4 and 5.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished watching the Nintendo Treehouse segment for No More Heroes III. Looking forward to it.

It is confirmed that if you have save data for No More Heroes 1, 2, and Travis Strikes again you unlock new shirts for Travis in the game. Cool.

Shroob

Sup?
1623792336846.png

"N-noi, Noi, look, Noi."

"Aw geez Shroob, what is it?"

"N-Noi, ya gotta listen to me. Banjo Kazuya, Noi!"

"What are you talking about, Shroob?"

"Big guy! Big, buff, shirtless guy, coming out of Banjo's backpack! Y-Y-You gotta draw it, Noi. You'll be famous! E-everyone will love you!"

"Aw geez, I don't really wanna..."

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Ah, good to be back.

You goobers ready for three months of the lamest smash speculation imaginable?
Eating Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't think there's ever been a time where we knowingly only had one character left for the game/DLC cycle while not knowing who that character was. For base games we were never told the total number of newcomers until everyone was revealed while for Smash 4's DLC we had the final two revealed together (and we mostly were in the dark until a little while before).

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 319384

"N-noi, Noi, look, Noi."

"Aw geez Shroob, what is it?"

"N-Noi, ya gotta listen to me. Banjo Kazuya, Noi!"

"What are you talking about, Shroob?"

"Big guy! Big, buff, shirtless guy, coming out of Banjo's backpack! Y-Y-You gotta draw it, Noi. You'll be famous! E-everyone will love you!"

"Aw geez, I don't really wanna..."
See, this implies I’m not in the middle of doing that.

Which Is blatantly untrue :101:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So the comfirmed franchises that will make the roster of Super Robot Wars 30 so far is:

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mazinger Z
Getter robo
Code Geass
Combatter

With the rest of the franchises set to be revealed next month at the 30th anniversary stream Bamco is setting up.

I looked this up without really knowing if this game will be released in English or not, but considering the other Switch releases were released in English i'm confident this will too at some point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well nevermind then, I didn't got the last post.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm depressed and irritable since I broke up with my GF and now Eharmony isn't letting me log on.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Honestly just

I'm glad Nintendo seem to be doing a lot of stuff that hasn't been seen in a long time as of late. Like, just this year, we've gotten/are getting:

-The first console Mario Golf game since the GameCube era. It's not as major as the others, but it's still nice to see considering how it can sometimes feel like the other Mario sports games get brushed off to the side a little in comparison to Tennis

-The main 2D Metroid storyline is finally continuing after 19 goddamn years

-Mother****ing Famicom Detective Club and ADVANCE WARS are back

It's starting to remind me of that 2009-2011/12 period of Nintendo where in that pretty short timeframe, we got the first main console Kirby game since the N64, we got the return of mainline DKC, and suddenly Punch-Out and Kid Icarus and Pilotwings and Golden Sun and Sin and Punishment all came back for a moment there. There's been a lot of "comebacks" of some form in Nintendo's reveals as of late, and god I hope that trend continues. If we're talking about what I'd like to see, then this is crossing over into pipedream territory but I'd love to see the return of Punch-Out, Sin and Punishment or Murasame Castle. Or even Custom Robo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom