• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so are you all gonna flip out and blow up? Cause I have too much low expectations to freak out...mastered that ****

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well. E3 today was also really lame. I hope Nintendo does better, but at this point that will probably suck too.

Seriously Capcom. Saying you’ll end the presentation with information on “Capcom fighters” and it’s just stuff about the ****ing esports league? Not even a real announcement related to Capcom fighting games? **** you Capcom.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got a gal who works on God of War on Twitter rn saying she's heard about the Direct and to "Keep your expectations in check going into it."
Why are God of War devs privy to Nintendo Direct information?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So basically nothing.
It's funny.

Got Jeff Grub saying "9/10, BIG DIRECT"

Got Nintendo sending out ****ing hype boxes

This gal saying "Keep expectations in check."

Idk who to believe anymore!
Who would win

The Chad Nintendo

Or Some random god of war developer who really shouldn’t Know a thing about the direct.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The direct starts right as I start work tomorrow. I'll have to check it out on my lunch but I might "have to go to the bathroom" earlier than that and look

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So they have to give us a BotW 2 trailer eventually, right?

Nah who am I kidding, they're probably going to give us another Skyward Sword HD trailer and call that that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know I haven't been very active for quite a while but I do have to say that with Nintendo's e3 just over 12 hours from now, here's to hoping the wait is worth it.

-Hoping for just about any Metroid related announcement. Prime 4, Prime trilogy, and/or a new 2D game (preferably not a remake)
-A Monolith announcement, X port, X2, Xenoblade 3, or even a new IP like that possible 'Xenofantasy' game they teased.
-While I don't believed we're getting BotW2 this year, I do expect a teaser of somekind, even if its a short 20 sec trailer to give us more to talk about. As far as Zelda goes a classic collection such as the rumoured OoT, Ww, and TP remasters would be awesome. Also more info on AoC's expansion pass
-BDSP information, still on the fence but I'm still interested in what the game has to offer. Not expecting Legends Arceus but more info is welcome.
-And of course Smash, I fully expect at least one character to show up, while I wouldn't rule out both the remaining fighters being revealed I expect they'll have a separate event later in the year (perhaps in the fall) for the final character. I do not expect any additional characters. Crash would be an optimal reveal during e3, if they're crazy enough to put Master Chief in Smash now would be a good time to show him as well.
-of course there's several other IPs they could show off that would be neat. Seeing a new DK or Pikmin game. Bayo 3, F-Zero, another legacy IP reveal could potentially be hype like an Ice Climber revival or something.
-maybe some info on big name indies like Axiom Verge 2 or Silksong, please?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Out of the Robot wars titles ive played so far Robot wars T and project X Zone 2 are the front runners as the best ones.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright everybody. I’m outta here.

Goin full quarantine until the direct, and you probably won’t hear from me until after. This will most likely be my final post before Nintendo’s fabled E3 direct.

Hope it’s a good one! And most of all, I hope everybody gets at least one thing they’re into.

Welp, nothin more to say but

See ya on the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom