• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The X-Box 360 being older than the Wii feels incorrect.

But it's not.
I remember hearing somewhere that the 360 was rushed to release before the PS3 or something.

Which was why stuff like the red ring of death and other issues the console had ended up happening

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You’ve made it to an extra big league Miles...my man

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Can vouch for this. My drawing teacher taught me that everything can be broken down into circles, squares, and triangles, and when you take a deeper look at character designs, you can see what he means.
Shape language is integral to creating unique character, creature, and even environment designs.

D

Deleted member

The Xbox 360 was honestly an interesting machine from what I've heard.

It got rushed to release before the PS3, and yet even with that apparently most developers decided to take their stuff to that system as developing games for PS3 was seemingly tougher (and all of that gave a big advantage to the 360 on the first years).

Goes to show how ironic It was when the next gen the roles would be reversed and most developers would go for the PS4.

D

Deleted member

Welp just wiped my entire channel. gonna try and just rebuild from the ground up because clearly I'm not doing something right(and also not having fun, which is more important, obv)

D

Deleted member

My mother legit didn't want me to sell a PS4 game I don't use anymore (LEGO Worlds) to get the new Yakuza game with discount while claiming she would rather pay more for the latter instead.

And yeah, I don't get those kinds of thoughts. Why would anyone want to pay more for something when the ideal thing would be to pay less if possible?
And there's surely nothing wrong with getting rid of stuff I don't use anymore to let more space for new things.

Parents are weird.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Twas in the mood for a movie so I threw on Lake Placid.

Overall a fun movie. A good way to kill time as it ain't that long. Dialogue can be pretty corny though at times but doesn't bug me being a sucker for killer creature flicks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
List of animated classics I intend to watch for my nostalgia marathon.

Blue Sky Studios:
Ice Age

Disney:
Dinosaur
The Emperor's New Groove
The Great Mouse Detective
The Lion King
Treasure Planet
Oliver & Company

DreamWorks Animation:
Kung Fu Panda
Megamind
Shrek
Shrek 2
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
The Road to El Dorado

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YOU GRIFFITH 2, YOUR AREA SUCK ASS & SHOW EVERYTHING WRONG WITH DMC1 GAMEPLAY. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN THAT I GOT A D, I DID IT, I ****ING DID IT, SUCK MY METEOR, FEATHERFACE.

Brief, hope you have a good day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy ****.

Remember when I said that It was possible that PS5 games where I live would be cheaper than the 80€ they cost in the rest of Europe and could go for the same price as in the USA (70€)????

20201112_193633.jpg

20201112_193650.jpg

20201112_193710.jpg

Somehow, against all the odds, they are even cheaper than in the USA.

Still expensive af, but holy **** the price bullets I'm dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom