• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Do any of you guys sit and suddenly remember you have a Switch Dock?

I remembered I haven't used mine in about four months.

Also, man I am so excited for Laid Back Camp Season 2.

Really cannot wait for January and the onslaught of new seasonal stuff to watch anime wise. This looks too wholesome for this world.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do any of you guys sit and suddenly remember you have a Switch Dock?

I remembered I haven't used mine in about four months.

Also, man I am so excited for Laid Back Camp Season 2.

Really cannot wait for January and the onslaught of new seasonal stuff to watch anime wise. This looks too wholesome for this world.
I have a Switch Lite so I can't use one lol

Course I could just buy a regular switch but I have to save up for a new laptop... among other, very expensive things.

sees Mettaton

Ah yes. The good times have arrived in general.
Good times be like
cb4f717266df57e2fdf0e66206a46c435e568c19_00.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Minix0

Smash Apprentice
I mean, they did just restart development on it last year after bringing Retro Studios back.

I've been waiting years for another Prime game so they can take as much time as they need to ensure it matches the quality of the original trilogy.
They'll delay Metroid but not Pokémon .-.

Dutch Raikuna

I'm watching over my nephew today and he's on his Chromebook watching...Sonic: Nazo Unleashed.

Lord help me.
Back in my day we had Game Boys as our first electronics and now it's stuff like Chromebooks and phones at a young age.

Now I see four year olds with smartphones and I'm like "What the ****?". Out in the street and your left wondering how some whacked-in-the-head guy doesn't run up and steal it, like taking candy from a baby.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Are we talking NSFW bad or just cringe bad?
The latter.

It's a crappy Sonic fan animation with heavy inspiration from Dragon Ball Z (like the Sonic series needed more of that). The main villain is also based off this unused frame from Sonic X:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Back in my day we had Game Boys as our first electronics and now it's stuff like Chromebooks and phones at a young age.

Now I see four year olds with smartphones and I'm like "What the ****?". Out in the street and your left wondering how some whacked-in-the-head guy doesn't run up and steal it, like taking candy from a baby.
To be fair, the Chromebook was lent to him by his school because he's enrolled in that digital learning mess. He's still a bit spoiled regarding electronics and such though, but he's a decent kid. Just a bit hard at listening sometimes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Miles Morales better than Avengers without even trying...oof

Dutch Raikuna

To be fair, the Chromebook was lent to him by his school because he's enrolled in that digital learning mess. He's still a bit spoiled regarding electronics and such though, but he's a decent kid. Just a bit hard at listening sometimes.
Honestly I'm bad with kids but thankfully you seem to be doing alright minding them. I just smile there and have had very awkward silence with any of my youngest cousins or so.

Had one time where I was in a room with a distant relative who doesn't speak English but he's like running around for an eight year old and I'm just like "Get me out of here!" cause I had to mind him for 5 minutes.

Never again.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Honestly I'm bad with kids but thankfully you seem to be doing alright minding them. I just smile there and have had very awkward silence with any of my youngest cousins or so.

Had one time where I was in a room with a distant relative who doesn't speak English but he's like running around for an eight year old and I'm just like "Get me out of here!" cause I had to mind him for 5 minutes.

Never again.
Oh, you put me in a room with children and I wouldn't be able to handle it well in the slightest...haha. I'm definitely not well versed in properly dealing with them.

One brat isn't too bad tho. :p

D

Deleted member

Gonna see if my computer can handle vanilla minecraft AND recording for that spicy potential youtube content. Don't have high hopes but I'll see.

Dutch Raikuna

Oh, you put me in a room with children and I wouldn't be able to handle it well in the slightest...haha. I'm definitely not well versed in properly dealing with them.

One brat isn't too bad tho. :p
It's shockingly heartwarming knowing that kids are still watching the same things I did while growing up.

but yeah like others have said it is a bit stuck in that late 2000's internet age.
Gotta say that I do prefer the way it was back in the mid-2000s with the early internet but and most of the time contacting friends was via school or over the phone to meet up. Bit before the online in a way.

I enjoy both but miss the in-person aspect of it with the pandemic. Imagining how this would have happen with tech 15 years ago would have been funny. Terrifying, but funny.

D

Deleted member

So the good news is that yes recording does work while I'm playing Minecraft.

The bad news? Well the audio is ****ed and I can't seem to figure out why

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The latter.

It's a crappy Sonic fan animation with heavy inspiration from Dragon Ball Z (like the Sonic series needed more of that). The main villain is also based off this unused frame from Sonic X:

Oh my, it has been ages since I saw the so called "Nazo".

Behold, two of the most powerful characters in the Sonic universe:
That reminds me I was about to start watching Sonic X again (my childhood...) and I am so glad it has the Latin Spanish dub to add to the nostalgia, I totally forgot that Cream was captured since the very first episode, and her voice sounds just as cute as I remember.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That reminds me I was about to start watching Sonic X again (my childhood...) and I am so glad it has the Latin Spanish dub to add to the nostalgia, I totally forgot that Cream was captured since the very first episode, and her voice sounds just as cute as I remember.
I think for us or at least in my opinion, it took until Generations for her to get a decent English VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom