• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
When you are trying to buy a workout bench off of someone from the Facebook Marketplace and they never bloody answer you. This is after we already spoke about meeting to pick it up today.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I recently remembered that I never finished Cheers. I saw the first eight seasons, but wasn't able to finish because they took it off Netflix. I think it really peaked around season 5, but I was still enjoying most of the episodes, and I wanted to see how everything turned out.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Yes, yes they are. Holy ****, I thought it was just me.
When you are trying to buy a workout bench off of someone from the Facebook Marketplace and they never bloody answer you. This is after we already spoke about meeting to pick it up today.
What's weird is that if you can still watch a video if it was already playing or it was paused.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Youtube is having problems with videos right now.
You can still go to the site, but you won't be able to watch any vids.
And here I was just thinking it was my wifi being a *****...

edit: here's the confirmation tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So out of curiosity, what's everyone current team in Sw/Sh?

I've got a current line-up of the following as my primary team:

-Rillaboom
-Butterfree
-Ninetales
-Alolan Ninetales
-Luxray
-Gyarados

All of these are among my favorite Pokemon, so using them to beat Leon for the first time ever felt satisfying lol.
In my team right now?
  • Dragapult
  • Runerigus
  • Charizard
  • Gyarados
  • Milotic
  • Melmetal

All are lv.100 and shiny because I'm a tryhard.

I'm probably going to make a new team for exploring the Crown Tundra as soon as I finish shiny hunting Giratina so that it's not a total cakewalk. I've already caught shiny versions of Krookodile, Jolteon, Quilfish and Armaldo in Dynamax Adventures so I'll probably be using those.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"YouTube is down, let's go to Dailymotion"-Lol, said by no one.
I mean that's kinda the issue, all of the competition youtube has... just sucks. It's kinda like how Netflix was the big streaming service simply because it had just about everything imaginable. Until recent events of course.

D

Deleted member

Welp someone at our school got confirmed with Covid(in my group no less) so these next few days are probably gonna be hell

Come to think of it I haven't be feeling exactly all right the entire day. Might just be the placebo effect though.

D

Deleted member

-Rillaboom
-Butterfree
-Ninetales
-Alolan Ninetales
-Luxray
-Gyarados

All of these are among my favorite Pokemon, so using them to beat Leon for the first time ever felt satisfying lol.
Let's see:
  • Inteleon
  • Toxtricity
  • Centiskorch
  • Sirfetch'd
  • Corviknight
And the last spot changes depending on what I need:
  • Celebi ☆ (casually)
  • Pangoro/Gallade (when catching Pokemon, Gallade for status, Pangoro for Scrappy)
  • Zacian/Eternatus (when dealing with raids)
Alternatively, whatever the Dynamax Adventure gives me.

D

Deleted member

r/youtube is in a frenzy right now lmao

although... there appear to be a lot of people who got banned right before youtube went down... perhaps that has something to do with the reason it went down in the first place?

Ivander

Smash Legend
"YouTube is down, let's go to Dailymotion"-Lol, said by no one.
Fun fact, I actually payed that site a visit while Youtube was down just for the lolz xD
There's a reason to visit Dailymotion.

And that's because of it having the original Monty Python skits. You will never find the original Parrot sketch on Youtube whereas you can see it in it's full glory on Dailymotion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a reason to visit Dailymotion.

And that's because of it having the original Monty Python skits. You will never find the original Parrot sketch on Youtube whereas you can see it in it's full glory on Dailymotion.
Woah, each day you truly learn something new.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

-Rillaboom
-Butterfree
-Ninetales
-Alolan Ninetales
-Luxray
-Gyarados

I have 3, one for each third of the game.
Base: Intelleon, Boltund, Orbeetle, Chandelure, Sirfetch'd the chad, Flapple
IoA: Wigglytuff, Lobunny, Sharpedo, Volcarona, Krookidile, and Urshifu (replaced Kadabra)
CT: Amorous, Metagross, Aerodactyl, Salamence, Audino, Nidoqueen

Ivander

Smash Legend
Woah, each day you truly learn something new.
Yeah, just look up "monty python parrot sketch" and when you look at videos, all of the Youtube ones are either talking about the sketch or either the cinematic version or theatre/live versions. The only video that is the original Parrot sketch is on Dailymotion.

And the same applies to many of the other original Monty Python skits. You can find so many of the original skits on Dailymotion.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
John Gamefreak: Hey if we're making new Pokedex entries, shouldn't we explain this mon's connection to Indeedee?
Jim Gamefreak: Nah, more stuff along the lines of "This Pokemon is caring and can hear well" will do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
RCO019_1605105868.jpg
20201111_175709.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Every Sw/SH team that's been shared tonight has been solid. Good choices, people!

In my team right now?
  • Dragapult
  • Runerigus
  • Charizard
  • Gyarados
  • Milotic
  • Melmetal

All are lv.100 and shiny because I'm a tryhard.

I'm probably going to make a new team for exploring the Crown Tundra as soon as I finish shiny hunting Giratina so that it's not a total cakewalk. I've already caught shiny versions of Krookodile, Jolteon, Quilfish and Armaldo in Dynamax Adventures so I'll probably be using those.
That reminds me, I still need to catch that Feebas.

At least my stubbornness paid off enough to reward me with a Shiny Chewtle for my efforts.

Let's see:
  • Inteleon
  • Toxtricity
  • Centiskorch
  • Sirfetch'd
  • Corviknight
And the last spot changes depending on what I need:
  • Celebi ☆ (casually)
  • Pangoro/Gallade (when catching Pokemon, Gallade for status, Pangoro for Scrappy)
  • Zacian/Eternatus (when dealing with raids)
Alternatively, whatever the Dynamax Adventure gives me.
I should really add Corviknight to my secondary or third team. It's a great new Pokemon from Gen 8.

I have 3, one for each third of the game.
Base: Intelleon, Boltund, Orbeetle, Chandelure, Sirfetch'd the chad, Flapple
IoA: Wigglytuff, Lobunny, Sharpedo, Volcarona, Krookidile, and Urshifu (replaced Kadabra)
CT: Amorous, Metagross, Aerodactyl, Salamence, Audino, Nidoqueen
Nice! I respect anyone who has multiple complete teams, whether it's just to change things up at any time or just for different sections of the single player story campaign(s).

I personally just like to change things up, myself. My team changed several times throughout the game and I still like to switch between Pokemon for the fun of it. Sometimes for strategy's sake, too.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom