• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I've pretty much always had facial hair since I started growing out my beard at 14. At minimum I had a chin tee, sometimes a goatee but mostly a full beard but kept short.

Can hardly imagine myself without it tbh. There's also a lot of practical uses to having a beard besides just preference.

D

Deleted member

Smash fans after telling others to play a game that they themselves have not played:
1605111537657.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Had a video call today with one of my officers who was interested in my getting a placement where they (first of three informal chats). Made me realise why working from home is quite "interesting" if you are a parent.

Their kid randomly kept popping up and being like "My name is....." and kept saying stuff like hello and all. Interviewer kept failing to get the kid out.

Me who doesn't know how to deal with kids:

"Uh....................................Hi?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Picross recently. The good one, not the F2P one with badly thought out game design. Whose bright idea was it having to use support Pokemon to earn Picrites? You get punished for not playing a puzzle with additional help, which is so stupid and backwards, it baffles me. Seriously, I love Picross, but having to do a puzzle twice, unless I use hints the first time around is just annoying. Kinda ruins the whole "puzzle" aspect for me.

These were the last words I heard as Widowmaker before getting charged by a Reinhardt.
That's funny, as if Rein's charge actually works and doesn't just toss you a mile into the air. Seriously Blizz, fix Reinhardt.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Punching bag is assembled. Only used it for 2-3 minutes because I had to get back to work, but man this is gonna be fun. And very healthy for me, too!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I had a dumb idea for a game. The basic premise is that you wake up trapped in a mysterious hotel with six other strangers, all while being watched by a mysterious entity known as The Surveyor. Your goal is to work with the cast of characters, figure out what’s going on, and how to escape. I’m not gonna actually make it as I don‘t have the resource, but would that interest anyone?

Wademan94 Wademan94 You may be interested, seeing as you conceptualize games too.

D

Deleted member

So, I had a dumb idea for a game. The basic premise is that you wake up trapped in a mysterious hotel with six other strangers, all while being watched by a mysterious entity known as The Surveyor. Your goal is to work with the cast of characters, figure out what’s going on, and how to escape. I’m not gonna actually make it as I don‘t have the resource, but would that interest anyone?

Wademan94 Wademan94 You may be interested, seeing as you conceptualize games too.
Sounds a bit like Danganronpa tbh, pretty neat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I get bored so I decide to watch YouTube for a rarity.

Why is it every face in the thumbnails looks either:

A. Wannabe Instagram stars.

B. Look like they just got whacked with a tennis racket.

C. So fake shocked they looked someone is gonna fire a hotdog down their throat.

D. Looks so fake sad it puts a Got Talent contestant's backstory to shame?

Like bloody hell it does my head in with them.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I get bored so I decide to watch YouTube for a rarity.

Why is it every face in the thumbnails looks either:

A. Wannabe Instagram stars.

B. Look like they just got whacked with a tennis racket.

C. So fake shocked they looked someone is gonna fire a hotdog down their throat.

D. Looks so fake sad it puts a Got Talent contestant's backstory to shame?

Like bloody hell it does my head in with them.
Oh god, yes; the overdone thumbnail reactions by a lot of the more popular Youtubers drive me ****ing nuts. A good number of them recycle the same images over and over again too, further adding to my frustration.

And don't get me started about red arrows.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Oh god, yes; the overdone thumbnail reactions by a lot of the more popular Youtubers drive me ****ing nuts. A good number of them recycle the same images over and over again too, further adding to my frustration.

And don't get me started about red arrows.
And the disappointed furry avatar who's crossing his arms for a controversial YouTube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom