• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Today, after literally over a year of constant arguing with them, I convinced my parents to finally let me take my ADHD pills again for today since I was having a hard time focusing at classes.

I don't remember the last day I have felt this calm and in control of myself, but god It feels so good.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy ****
PETER PARKER IS ****ING DEAD RN...Kindred killed him to take him to see his sins, and all because the Web Warriors were going to kill everyone, including each other (based on their levels of sins, Gwen is the strongest...and was about to kill Miles). Now the other spiders, alongside Dr.Strange, are in tbe Astral Plane to find the demon who possessed them. And somehow Mary Jane is the only person who apparently csn truly save Peter...could she reface Mephisto? Idk...but my ****ing God this storyline has been awesome

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Today, after literally over a year of constant arguing with them, I convinced my parents to finally let me take my ADHD pills again for today since I was having a hard time focusing at classes.

I don't remember the last day I have felt this calm and in control of myself, but god It feels so good.
I don't know the full situation but that seems like a really weird thing to have such an extensive argument over, especially since the pills are beneficial for your mental health.

D

Deleted member

I don't know the full situation but that seems like a really weird thing to have such an extensive argument over, especially since the pills are beneficial for your mental health.
They thought the pills were what made me suicidal during February 2019 or something like that (instead of you know, all the crap which went on in my life back then).

But It doesn't matter anymore, I feel way better right now.

D

Deleted member

Oh god, yes; the overdone thumbnail reactions by a lot of the more popular Youtubers drive me ****ing nuts. A good number of them recycle the same images over and over again too, further adding to my frustration.

And don't get me started about red arrows.
I've literally spent hours curating what I watch just so I don't have to see the bull**** stuff the more popular youtubers do. It's especially annoying when youtubers I used to like go down the road of what's popular(this applies mostly to older minecraft youtubers from my experience)

Which reminds me that I need to go on another subscription purge...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I get bored so I decide to watch YouTube for a rarity.

Why is it every face in the thumbnails looks either:

A. Wannabe Instagram stars.

B. Look like they just got whacked with a tennis racket.

C. So fake shocked they looked someone is gonna fire a hotdog down their throat.

D. Looks so fake sad it puts a Got Talent contestant's backstory to shame?

Like bloody hell it does my head in with them.
I use youtube practically everyday so i don't really have any problems with my feed, because 9/10 it's filled with content from channels I care about. Now if I'm signed out and on the default page... lord that's an entire ocean full of **** I wouldn't touch with a 20ft pole. My school youtube account is even worse.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honestly this has been one of the better days so far with the anxiety since the whole mess began. Outside of ringing in the ears and a freak aching in my stomach for about an hour, it has been not too bad.

It does seem to be chronic though but I ain't planning on having this the rest of my life, hell no.

So gonna watch a film I think.

They thought the pills were what made me suicidal during February 2019 or something like that (instead of you know, all the crap which went on in my life back then).

But It doesn't matter anymore, I feel way better right now.
That's good to hear that you feel a bit more sound mentally.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Looking at this makes me remember Markiplier's playthrough of the series. Since he has automatonophobia, it only justified his scares as well as make them infinitely funnier, but he still has my respect for powering through the whole series down to the hardest difficulties. Truly worthy of the title of the King of Five Nights at Freddy's.

D

Deleted member

I still wonder if Next Level Games will indeed make a Mario Strikers 3 after all the rumours and the mysterious image in Luigi's Mansion 3.

If It happens, hopefully they manage to make Pauline and Rosalina playable.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If your looking to get into Pokémon Masters, I’d highly recommend start playing. We are getting Gloria as our first Gen 8 character soon and she’s coming with a big celebration that can give you some of the best units for free.

Really worthwhile time to get into the game. Especially since they actually listen to feedback and make great changes.

D

Deleted member

I do not like the way they show a game can work on both the Xbox One and Series X. Why have it look like that instead of like
View attachment 291674
where the logos for both consoles are equally noticeable?
Because that's just a big waste of space and diverts the attention away from the places you want a potential buyer to look. If you have two logos side by side, where do you think someone will look? frankly speaking it just looks off, and diverts the attention way too easily when you want a potential buyer to look at the actual game, not the logos. Better to just list them on the box separately.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Because that's just a big waste of space and diverts the attention away from the places you want a potential buyer to look. If you have two logos side by side, where do you think someone will look? frankly speaking it just looks off, and diverts the attention way too easily when you want a potential buyer to look at the actual game, not the logos. Better to just list them on the box separately.
From my point of view, that FnaF collection box tells me "THIS CAN BE PLAYED ON XBOX ONE!...and also the series x i guess."

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I still wonder if Next Level Games will indeed make a Mario Strikers 3 after all the rumours and the mysterious image in Luigi's Mansion 3.

If It happens, hopefully they manage to make Pauline and Rosalina playable.
Luigi's Mansion 3 teased Mario Strikers?

D

Deleted member

Luigi's Mansion 3 teased Mario Strikers?
Nobody knows exactly.

There was this one corridor in the Game featuring screenshots of the other two Mario Strikers Game posing as some Sort of paintings, and they were alongside an unknown image of what seemed to be the sillouettes of the playable characters from those games walking somewhere.

People don't know what to make of the image: whether It was just new art made to go with the other Mario Strikers stuff or a genuine teaser of Next Level's future projects.

So as of now, we can only wait and see.

D

Deleted member

From my point of view, that FnaF collection box tells me "THIS CAN BE PLAYED ON XBOX ONE!...and also the series x i guess."
From a graphic design standpoint that's perfectly fine, IMO. You need to hook your buyer first, and having a bunch of info crammed down your throat is the exact wrong way to do that. If a person is truly interested they'll be looking at the fine print anyway, so there's really no point in having a jumbled mess of logos at the front and center: just the one is enough.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really don't understand the comments section of Sakurai's pic of the day posts on Twitter.

Barely any of them are talking about the picture in question or bugging him about a character they want. Just waves of memes and ****posting completely unrelated to the pic.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I really don't understand the comments section of Sakurai's pic of the day posts on Twitter.

Barely any of them are talking about the picture in question or bugging him about a character they want. Just waves of memes and ****posting completely unrelated to the pic.
Some of which can’t be discussed on a forum for good boys and girls.

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
Almost the weekend again. This week has been pretty chill for me. Age of Calamity comes out next week which is great! I'm also going to get Fire Emblem 1 with my gold points.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

People just post hentai and think that's funny, please feel the warmth of a woman just once.

D

Deleted member

I still remember the days when I didn't know what a Final Fantasy was and kept hoping they would add the Ninja from Mario Slam Basketball (or Hops 3-on-3 if you are from the USA) in more Mario games.

God, that game was so cool.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
From a graphic design standpoint that's perfectly fine, IMO. You need to hook your buyer first, and having a bunch of info crammed down your throat is the exact wrong way to do that. If a person is truly interested they'll be looking at the fine print anyway, so there's really no point in having a jumbled mess of logos at the front and center: just the one is enough.
I guess another way to handle it was the way the Xbox games Burger King sold in 2006 did: The banner at the top said "Xbox", but in the style of Xbox 360 games, hinting at their compatibility on both the original Xbox and the 360. Black Ops Cold War is doing this as well, with the banner only saying Xbox at the top.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I still remember the days when I didn't know what a Final Fantasy was and kept hoping they would add the Ninja from Mario Slam Basketball (or Hops 3-on-3 if you are from the USA) in more Mario games.
Kinda like how when Inkling was revealed for Smash, the first thing I thought was "My favorite Mario Kart 8 Deluxe character is in!"
(yes, Mario Kart is the reason why I'm an Inkling fan)

D

Deleted member

Kinda like how when Inkling was revealed for Smash, the first thing I thought was "My favorite Mario Kart 8 Deluxe character is in!"
(yes, Mario Kart is the reason why I'm an Inkling fan)
I still need to try Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I owned the game on Wii U with all the DLC, and I do feel some of the new content on the Switch version looks neat enough (although I still wish they did add Pauline and Diddy Kong).

Currently waiting for the game to go on sale for a good price I can afford (maybe 35€ or 40€).

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
I still need to try Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I owned the game on Wii U with all the DLC, and I do feel some of the new content on the Switch version looks neat enough (although I still wish they did add Pauline and Diddy Kong).

Currently waiting for the game to go on sale for a good price I can afford (maybe 35€ or 40€).
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is pretty fun. Lots of characters and content IMO.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So out of curiosity, what's everyone current team in Sw/Sh?

I've got a current line-up of the following as my primary team:

-Rillaboom
-Butterfree
-Ninetales
-Alolan Ninetales
-Luxray
-Gyarados

All of these are among my favorite Pokemon, so using them to beat Leon for the first time ever felt satisfying lol.

D

Deleted member

-Rillaboom
-Butterfree
-Ninetales
-Alolan Ninetales
-Luxray
-Gyarados

All of these are among my favorite Pokemon, so using them to beat Leon for the first time ever felt satisfying lol.
Tyranitar, Ludicolo, the Gen 8 Bird Pokémon (forgot it's name), Machoke, Sneasel and I can't remember the last one.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

-Rillaboom
-Butterfree
-Ninetales
-Alolan Ninetales
-Luxray
-Gyarados

-Inteleon
-Nidoqueen
-Hatterene
-Lycanroc (Midnight)
-Alolan Raichu
-Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom