• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Decided to give Raya and the Last Dragon which came out on Disney+ today.

• Overall, I actually liked it with its stunning visuals and animation which adapting elements of South East Asian culture and scenery.
  • It also held a pretty well done message in which its recurring theme is "trust" throughout the entire film's story.
  • In addition, the action scenes and the voice casting was done pretty well too.
Overall rating: 8/10

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm all for including different viewpoints in a show but changing the female characters with tomboy attributes into being a lesbian all because she has those attributes is a trend in modern media that actually kind of annoys me.

If they were going to go that far what i think they should have done was make an entirely new family to interact with. The old show did this all the time for representation without changing major parts of a character so i dont see why this had to happen.

Dont mind my ramblings, i just really liked all the dads in the old show.
tbf most people already thought Betty rolled that way, so this only makes us feel less insane. There are certain times where changing a character's sexuality can be seen as acceptable if done right (like She Ra for example)

Noipoi

Howdy!
I never understood the idea of people who are relatively well off saying, "adulthood sucks, I wish I was a kid again", and then their only hobbies are watching sports every sunday and that's it.

Like, I did you even try to make adulthood fun?
My childhood was actually pretty sweet, all things considered.

But my teenage years sucked ass.

Can’t wait to get outta here, bro.

D

Deleted member

You know you’re a key part of the staff when half of the higher ups recognize you on the spot and know your name, even when not in uniform. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Maaaaaan, Procreate is such a neat art program, but I'm still gettin' used to how it works: Even basic things like the fill bucket have their own unique (albeit very intuitive once you know how to do it) way about it.

This model I'm building for my video will probably be scrapped for a better one eventually: The lineart in it is a tad too shaky for my liking. However, it's turning out to be a nice little introductory model, and will be serviceable for a couple of months until I can get something better done.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
don't invoke the name of Captain Marvel

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
People are idiots sometimes. I’d just pop the thing in my mouth if it were me who found it, I don’t care about funny shapes.
i wouldn't, that nugget looks sus as hecc dude

i said sus

you are all now legally required to laugh and post funny jerma image

i'm waiting

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. "STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. AMONG US, I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT" I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since I've been drawing some KI stuff this year, you know I had to get to Fulgore at some point. I really tried to get it like KI1, so I'm pretty happy with this one!

Wario Bros. Wario Bros. I know likes KI.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Since I've been drawing some KI stuff this year, you know I had to get to Fulgore at some point. I really tried to get it like KI1, so I'm pretty happy with this one!

Wario Bros. Wario Bros. I know likes KI.
Very awesome! I happen to like Killer Instinct myself.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Got my second shot today. Felt good getting that all done.
Good to hear, tho be careful for the next few days. (probably nothing new for you, but the second shot tend to make you feel tired/sick a few days after it)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
original Spider-Woman finally getting a big spotlight y’all
I wonder if she'll actually play Jess or if she's gonna play the Original Spider-Woman(which was tied into an Electric Company Spider-Man comic.) If I'm not mistaken she was introduced first, but might not be fully owned by Marvel. Same thing with Web-Man, an evil Spider-Man who had the reverse Red and Blue colors on his suit.

Then again, there's plenty of times where characters aren't voicing someone of the same race.

1622841314693.png

I mean, they already mentioned trying to get Japanese Spider-Man so it's not like that much of a stretch to add in a more obscure spin-off.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom