• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have a question that should probably be put in serious discussion.

Why does it feel like nobody is paying attention to how China just threatened the entire world with war a couple days ago? We just gonna act like it's saber rattling like how north korea does?

D

Deleted member

I have a question that should probably be put in serious discussion.

Why does it feel like nobody is paying attention to how China just threatened the entire world with war a couple days ago? We just gonna act like it's saber rattling like how north korea does?
wait, what’s this about china???

I haven’t heard anything about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
wait, what’s this about china???

I haven’t heard anything about this.
Well apparently it's because there's a probe about the origins of Covid going around which led them to China and that angered them, putting out a statement along the lines of "We gotta build more of our arsenal" implying they'll attack anyone who tries investigating them.

That's some serious **** aint it?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TBH I'm like, 50/50 if the Switch Pro is getting revealed yet lol.

Like,

Mayyybe? I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't end up happening in the end, though. They're obviously gonna do another model at some point, but who knows when that actually is.

One thing's for sure, though: Twitter's having fun spamming everything they tweet talking about how patient and understanding they are about the lack of news on a new model.

How kind and thoughtful of them! :152:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Welp, Drake Bell is a pedophile.

Looks like he found a way to ruin my childhood.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Wait wtf happened?!

Too soon dude
Jared Drake Bell was arrested within the past 24 hours on charges of attempting to endangering children (which is a 4th degree felony) and disseminating matter harmful to juveniles (which is a 1st degree misdemeanor). I'm ready the report on Fox 8 now. This is related to highly inappropriate and predatory chat logs.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Aurane Aurane im playing more of Unbound and what the ****?

The second gym is stacked. Mega absol, liepard, honchkrow.

Im getting my ass kicked lol. I’ve really got to think of what to do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

View attachment 317838

legit tho that’s ****ed up
Wait wtf happened?!

Too soon dude
Jared Drake Bell was arrested within the past 24 hours on charges of attempting to endangering children (which is a 4th degree felony) and disseminating matter harmful to juveniles (which is a 1st degree misdemeanor). I'm ready the report on Fox 8 now. This is related to highly inappropriate and predatory chat logs.
oh yeah…I knew I forgot to report that hours ago…whoopsies

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Drake & Josh was really cool, sucks to hear Drake is a pedophile :/

Heck, iirc he also voiced Spider-Man in one of the cartoons that ran on Disney XD and I liked it too >_>

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well apparently it's because there's a probe about the origins of Covid going around which led them to China and that angered them, putting out a statement along the lines of "We gotta build more of our arsenal" implying they'll attack anyone who tries investigating them.

That's some serious **** aint it?
Because of multiple reasons.

The first being that no matter how much they want to seem tough, they likely couldn’t go through with anything. They have screwed multiple test missle launches up. Their technology and army is nowhere near any other super power’s. The UN would not hesitate to shut them down, and if you want to get into more scientific facts. It’s estimated the US army could take all the biggest armies on at once and win. If China stepped out of line, they would be swiftly put back in their place I’d bet. Sure they make most of the products across the globe, but there’s always alternatives to that if it came too, because the world makes sure that economy keeps flowing.

At the end of the day, no matter what happens, the fact is we have avoided a Third World War because I don’t think any country wants to go through that. The damage and recovery wouldn’t be worth it in the end to anyone imo.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

The most disturbing thing about this is that his own show is created by someone who seems to have a thing for...
young girls' feet.
I just hope at the very least Josh isn't perverted like that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if the Drake Bell stuff is why Nick didn’t just reboot that show. It makes more sense for an adult based revival of a Nick show, more than I Cary does

D

Deleted member

I've played Smash Ultimate a year later against a few people. XD

I think I need to redevelop to resurfacing my spacing and zooning with everyone. I couldn't seem to hold my own with mimicking other people's playstyles, as an experiment. I think it's nothing more satisfying than creating your own approach. So, I'm going to transition my traditional fighting game experience to what the Smash system demands. My development therein might be unorthodox in comparison to the usual high level play matches.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh yeah,
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

we’re you the one waiting for Amphibia? Because season2 is on Disney plus today. It’s absolutely worth watching for anyone else interested in the show to.
Yup! Heard so from my brother. I’m watching later today.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That sucks about Drake but the good memories are still good memories for me. What people became doesn’t mean the people they were was never good.
That’s about my philosophy to. The actor should also be separate for their work. You can like their performances in a role, but you don’t have to like them as a person. As they are literally playing a persona, which I think definitely counts as something different.

D

Deleted member

That sucks about Drake but the good memories are still good memories for me. What people became doesn’t mean the people they were was never good.
I agree. While I don't condone that, what I've learned in therapy is to judge less, and listen more. We all have our dark secrets.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We're almost there, guys!
Ok. A: Leaks should always be taken with a grain of salt and getting upset over them being wrong is stupid.
B: Making fun of people for not being into RPGs and characterizing them as winey man babies for not being into anything shown in the direct is also stupid in addition to being very mean.
C: Why does everything have to be a goddamn culture war?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just finished watch the Made In Abyss anime for the third time.
That final episode still hits home for me even after 4 years!
I'm definitely going to watch the movie and the second season when they become available.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok. A: Leaks should always be taken with a grain of salt and getting upset over them being wrong is stupid.
B: Making fun of people for not being into RPGs and characterizing them as winey man babies for not being into anything shown in the direct is also stupid in addition to being very mean.
Because if you disagree with me and dislike anything you’re a stinky poopoo diaper goober.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Oh lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom