• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well apparently it's because there's a probe about the origins of Covid going around which led them to China and that angered them, putting out a statement along the lines of "We gotta build more of our arsenal" implying they'll attack anyone who tries investigating them.

That's some serious **** aint it?
Nukes aren't used to invade other countries, they're used to gloat and say "look at how many nukes I have! I'm the baddest boy on the block!" They're just trying to scare us.

They're terrible, terrible weapons and it's awful that any country is making more of them, but I don't think this really increases the threat of an invasion from China. In the nuclear age, they couldn't do so without destroying themselves in the process. That'd be just as stupid for them with a thousand nukes as it would be with only ten.

Also the "Covid was made in a lab" conspiracy theory is silly anyway but that's a different conversation.

Shroob

Sup?
So unrelated, but do you guys realize that in 2026, there will be someone that you know in who keeps making Among Us jokes because he didn't get the memo?
Memes never really die.

Look at Morshu.

All it took is for people to decide "Morshu is funny again", and we're back in the mid 2000's.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm glad I got to enjoy Among Us memes while they were still kind of funny.

With FNAF and Undertale I hadn't played the games, so when everyone spammed "you're gonna have a bad time" I didn't get it. But with Among Us I watched some let's plays early on and got the jist of it pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom