• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Turning 23 today.

Having a birthday around the time before E3 has always made early June, an eventful month, to say the least. Even moreso when I was still in K-12 since it would also coincide with the end of school period.
Happy birthday! Take it easy.

osby

Smash Obsessed
People be like "I didn't reach my goal, I got distracted!" Well, Ganondorf was boen into a race with hot tall muscular women and you didn't see him fold, man secured the bag day 1.
No excuses 😤😤😤
If every people in my hometown looked like my mother, I also wouldn't get distracted by them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hopefully when/if it does, it comes with minifigures this time
Problem is Hasbro owns Power Rangers and Hasbro has their LEGO knockoff known as Kre-O. So if anything we’re gonna get a Kre-O Megazord. But man.... just.... man. A LEGO Megazord would be so ****ing cool! Specially since the Zords would just be more interesting to build then the individual lions.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Gamers really need to stop thinking that game development is simply a point and click game that can be completed im like 10 seconds. They also need to understand the cycle of game development and what usually comes first and last, and all the deadlines that need to happen and crap.

On that note, can we stop calling developers lazy?
but pokemanz not botw me angy dev lazy REEEEEEEEEEEE

I've worked with dev tools. Making video games is absolutely pain sometimes and it ticks me off how little understanding and compassion for developers there is.

Coming from someone who used to pull this crud: Armchair game devs suck.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I've worked with dev tools. Making video games is absolutely pain sometimes and it ticks me off how little understanding and compassion for developers there is.

I used to think that too, and then I got into coding.

Game Dev is less "I don't feel like doing this, so I won't" and more like "This one crucial line of code is missing something and I don't know what it's lacking"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Yeah. I still partake in the practice, but from a more knowledgeable point of view having worked with some game building engines. And i’m definitely a lot more tame with my criticisms of the dev teams then I used to be.

Corporate though? They deserve as much fire as you can give em.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh, by the way Wademan94 Wademan94 . Neither the Power Rangers not Voltron could have worked in LEGO dimesnions. Because in order for both to combine into either the Megazord or Voltron, you'ed need to be able to have all 10 pilots and robots on the pad at once. And the pad only allows for 7 things to be on it at a time. Try it out. If you try to put more into the game it won't work.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh, by the way Wademan94 Wademan94 . Neither the Power Rangers not Voltron could have worked in LEGO dimesnions. Because in order for both to combine into either the Megazord or Voltron, you'ed need to be able to have all 10 pilots and robots on the pad at once. And the pad only allows for 7 things to be on it at a time. Try it out. If you try to put more into the game it won't work.
I mean I was thinking a lot of that stuff would be done in-game and have some workarounds to compress it all into one level or even story pack

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean I was thinking a lot of that stuff would be done in-game and have some workarounds to compress it all into one level or even story pack
Like.... just one Ranger/Pilot that can switch between them the way the Ghostbusters worked? I suppose. Although I think some of the fun would have been lost considering if each Lion/Zord had their own portal build you could combine them into the Megazord/Voltron in the real world too.... Maybe that's how it would work? Like... some sort of special extra tag for Voltron and the Megazord that you can register.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** Smash, where's Mario Kart 9
Mario Kart Tour takes massive offense towards people not calling them 9
It's called I have been getting complaints about me liking too much, so I have to cut down to make sure my DMs don't get an angry mob.

Please note this is a joke, but you get what I mean.
imagine if you got a mob as vicious as the one that were mad at Bubble Buddy, and they attacked all of us in this specific thread?...scary yet...scary

also Solid SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 are you gonna go to the Avengers Campus?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Mario Kart Tour takes massive offense towards people not calling them 9

imagine if you got a mob as vicious as the one that were mad at Bubble Buddy, and they attacked all of us in this specific thread?...scary yet...scary

also Solid SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 are you gonna go to the Avengers Campus?
Nopw. Not really that into Marvel and not driving all the way to California.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Like.... just one Ranger/Pilot that can switch between them the way the Ghostbusters worked? I suppose. Although I think some of the fun would have been lost considering if each Lion/Zord had their own portal build you could combine them into the Megazord/Voltron in the real world too.... Maybe that's how it would work? Like... some sort of special extra tag for Voltron and the Megazord that you can register.
I guess I just feel like there’s need to be more ingame content to justify buying multiple packs for this. Maybe Voltron could have multiple dedicated levels or something?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I guess I just feel like there’s need to be more ingame content to justify buying multiple packs for this. Maybe Voltron could have multiple dedicated levels or something?
I mean.... Ninjago had like.... dozens of packs. I imagine it as like... A level pack for Keith, a team pack with pidge and hunk, and individual packs for Lance and Allura. Each one can come with their lion and then..... IDK Keith can also come with those mice.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So ive played Naruto Ninja Storm 4 recently and now i think hey What if Dragonball got games like That Presenting the First one:
Dragonball Storm 1
It goes from The Beginning up to the End Of the Red Ribbon Arc! (after all i heard Storm 1 rushes to much)

Goku (kame Gi), (Blu Gi), (trainings Gi)
Moves: Kamehame, Ha Rock Paper Scisors, Power Pole Ozaru Stomp, Powerfull Kamehameha Awekening: Oozaru
Bulma (hey nuns had some joke chars too) (Normal), (bunny),(Desert)
Moves: Super Gunshoot ANGRY SLAP BARRAGE Awekening: Angry
Muten Roshi (normal), (jackie Chun)
Moves: Kamehame ha, Sleepy Hypnosis Electric Palm, Max Power Kamehame Ha Awekening: Buff
Olong (China uniform), (casual)
Moves: Ox Rampage, Rocket Assault Awekening: Giant Robot
Yamcha (Puar long Hair), (short Hair)
Moves: Wolffang Fist Wolf Fangfist Combo Puar Scratch Attack Puar Combo (only Puar Alt)
Monster Carrot
Pilaf
Mai
Shu
Kuririn (oran Clothes), (kame clothes)
Moves: Mean Bow Oran Kombo
Lunch (good), (evil)
Moves: Pan Throw, Ill cook you / Gunn Assault, KaBUM BENG, Come here Awekening: Super Angry
Nam
RR Soldier
Silver
Metalitron
Murasaki
Android 8
Blue
Arale
Tao Baibai
Black
Upa + Puar
Vamporeman