• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

God I want a new Fighters Megamix. I’ll share my concept for it once I iron out the story.

Wish the plot details in fighting vipers weren’t so scarce. Same with the sequel.
Wow. The more you reveal your taste in games in comparison to my own, the more I'm intrigued by it.

D

Deleted member

As if today couldn’t get any more weird, I’m stuck in the break room right now because some seriously bad thunderstorm is heading right above us.

The entire park is practically locked down right now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
wait...months? That’s a long ass of a waiting session
Apparently, the wait's long in Canada; I was told that I'd get the information about how to schedule my next shot in 14-16 weeks, though it could be sooner.

Not sure if it's due to a lack of supply, or just people being cautious.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh. Yeah. I only really know about the OG Voltron. I never got into the Netflix show because I heard it was guilty of queerbaiting.
Yeah, twitter likes to throw that word around so much that I'm pretty sure no one on that site and app knows what it actually means

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh. Yeah. I only really know about the OG Voltron. I never got into the Netflix show because I heard it was guilty of queerbaiting.
I mean keep in mind I had these ideas years ago, before things kinda got a bit heavy. Admittedly there became a lot of issues surrounding the show from multiple perspectives. Still think it would’ve been a cool addition at the time

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Apparently, the wait's long in Canada; I was told that I'd get the information about how to schedule my next shot in 14-16 weeks, though it could be sooner.

Not sure if it's due to a lack of supply, or just people being cautious.
that’s so weird. Had an assumption that Canada would follow the US COVID shot/corona stabbing ways
I was thinking about the Netflix series
nobody thinking about Voltron Force on Nicktoons back in the day
-struction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom