• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Finally stopped procrastinating and finally finished Code Geass.

i felt like there were too many supporting characters that the show just kinda glosses over but otherwise, good anime.

that reminds me of how Twitter hasn't forgotten about Chick Fil A being against the LGBT community years ago (or still currently)...still getting mocked to this day
Chick Fil A fits the old saying "Try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one."

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
that reminds me of how Twitter hasn't forgotten about Chick Fil A being against the LGBT community years ago (or still currently)...still getting mocked to this day
Absolutely still current

D

Deleted member

Actually, Sega is accepting port requests from users to have their favorite games of this company to carry over. For me, I voted for Shining Force, Sakura Wars, Virtua Cop, Fighters Megamix, and Virtua Fighter. Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown was also requested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The Injustice 2 mobile game team really thought "Hey lets celebrate pride by beating up Poison Ivy" was a good idea lmao

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

i felt like there were too many supporting characters that the show just kinda glosses over but otherwise, good anime.
My biggest problem with the show is how the second half leaned more heavily into the supernatural elements which were always the weakest part.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I mean.... Ninjago had like.... dozens of packs. I imagine it as like... A level pack for Keith, a team pack with pidge and hunk, and individual packs for Lance and Allura. Each one can come with their lion and then..... IDK Keith can also come with those mice.
Poor Shiro. (I see Castle of Lions or a scoutship being a build as well. I was mainly thinking about sticking with their season 1-2 iteration, maybe Shiro could be a level pack or Lance if we base the story of the first few episodes. Then Allura could be unlocked ingame)

Also true but Ninjago doesn’t have a feature that would be locked behind buying multiple packs.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Why was FNAF so popular? It’s just a horror game, I dunno why it was so popular long ago.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why was FNAF so popular?
It came out at a time when indie horror games were really popular, and it looked and played wildly different from the others. The setting was unique, the antagonists were unique, and the hints of a deeper story kept people talking.

Combine that with the speedy rate at which sequels came out, supplying the fanbase with a steady stream of new material, and you’ve got the makings of an indie game series hit.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
It came out at a time when indie horror games were really popular, and it looked and played wildly different from the others. The setting was unique, the antagonists were unique, and the hints of a deeper story kept people talking.

Combine that with the speedy rate at which sequels came out, supplying the fanbase with a steady stream of new material, and you’ve got the makings of an indie game series hit.
As I remember it, 2015-2016 was the peak of Fazbear fever. Even I was obsessed with it ngl.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The thing that impressed me the most when I first was introduced to FNAF, was that FNAF didn't have to rely purely on jumpscares to create fear. It's actually the least scary part of FNAF. The sound and ambience, and the knowing that a hostile force was stalking towards the player, made the game more appealing to horror players. And of course, a mystery that made the player interested in its story. That story adding furthur fear that these animatronics were going to do this horrible thing to the player.

Also, Foxy is a pretty cool animatronic too.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The thing that impressed me the most when I first was introduced to FNAF, was that FNAF didn't have to rely purely on jumpscares to create fear. It's actually the least scary part of FNAF. The sound and ambience, and the knowing that a hostile force was stalking towards the player, made the game more appealing to horror players. And of course, a mystery that made the player interested in its story. That story adding furthur fear that these animatronics were going to do this horrible thing to the player.

Also, Foxy is a pretty cool animatronic too.
After a while, you become “numb” to the jumpscares if you’ve seen them enough times.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sorry fellas

Tails isn’t playable in the new Sonic Colors.

He just picks you from bottomless pits if you have a Tails token.
Eh, still a bigger role than what he had in the original so I'll take it.

Solo Sonic is eternal

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Poor Shiro. (I see Castle of Lions or a scoutship being a build as well. I was mainly thinking about sticking with their season 1-2 iteration, maybe Shiro could be a level pack or Lance if we base the story of the first few episodes. Then Allura could be unlocked ingame)

Also true but Ninjago doesn’t have a feature that would be locked behind buying multiple packs.
Shiro? You mean Sven? He dead.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Actually, Sega is accepting port requests from users to have their favorite games of this company to carry over. For me, I voted for Shining Force, Sakura Wars, Virtua Cop, Fighters Megamix, and Virtua Fighter. Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown was also requested.
Oh ****, you on the SEGA Forever Discord too?

It's neat that they're actually giving us an outlet to express our love for their legacy IPs and potentially make our voices heard in relation to rereleases (since the server owners are actual community managers at SEGA). It's funny too that VF5 FS was the most requested game to get ported, and sure enough, we have a new version now! I don't think it was actually a result of that - seems a bit too early - but it's one hell of a lucky coincidence. The most requested after that was Jet Set Radio Future, I think, so if this **** miraculously actually works and that gets ported, then that'd be really great.

Some of the games requested by other people that I voted on included, off the top of my head, Skies of Arcadia, Burning Rangers, Fighters Megamix, OutRunners and Power Drift. I also requested Rent A Hero No. 1

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

It's neat that they're actually giving us an outlet to express our love for their legacy IPs and potentially make our voices heard in relation to rereleases (since the server owners are actual community managers at SEGA). It's funny too that VF5 FS was the most requested game to get ported, and sure enough, we have a new version now! I don't think it was actually a result of that - seems a bit too early - but it's one hell of a lucky coincidence. The most requested after that was Jet Set Radio Future, I think, so if this **** miraculously actually works and that gets ported, then that'd be really great.

Some of the games requested by other people that I voted on included, off the top of my head, Skies of Arcadia, Burning Rangers, Fighters Megamix, OutRunners and Power Drift. I also requested Rent A Hero No. 1
1622748384960.png

that's it. that's the post.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God I want a new Fighters Megamix. I’ll share my concept for it once I iron out the story.

Wish the plot details in fighting vipers weren’t so scarce. Same with the sequel.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Chick Fil A fits the old saying "Try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one."
I think they're only trying to please straight people...
Absolutely still current

...and now oh wow...still going at it
The Injustice 2 mobile game team really thought "Hey lets celebrate pride by beating up Poison Ivy" was a good idea lmao
was either her or Harley I suppose

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
vectorman is already on modern consoles

you do make a good point, however, in that the power of vectorman cannot be contained by any number of mega drive collections. therefore, he must get his own individual rerelease
i have the reading comprehension of a jellifish i thought they were asking for old series they wanted brought back

if they put the ROM of Vectorman for Genesis on a switch cartrige and sold it for $60, they would sell one billion units. It's literally free money sega.

D

Deleted member

Yes and their openness is great, as I would like to relive nostalgia, missed out on games I would like to play, and interested in expanding Sega's games applied to myself. Discord is also a source for FG competition for me, since I want to everything to resurface on the stature I use to have. I'm actually gradually grateful each day for social media and gaming companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom