• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've had my first vaccine dose three weeks ago and I'm still currently waiting to get my second dose hopefully within another eight weeks.
all I did was wait 3 weeks...and as a man I punked out on looking by playing Smash instead of accepting the needle
I think that’s for the best.
View attachment 317698
we should at least remember the opening credits just because of how out of left field it was
Your Mass Destruction?

View attachment 317700

OUR Mass Destruction.
вот в чем дело, док
Why my taste in anime girls is absolutely based.

What could go wrong.

Aside from a whole heaping helping of cringe? :nifty:
inb4 you got better tastes in waifus than everybody

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
In this 100 page essay, I will discuss why Onodera is best girl-

In this video, we will discuss why Izumi Konata is the definitive anime waifu-

In this video, we shall discuss the war crimes Pekora has comitted in the last 5 minu-

Froppy is the best MHA girl because-

Top Ten reasons Sylphnford Tachibana is a secret woomy-

IF YOU SO MUCH AS SAY ANYTHING SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE ABOUT NADESHIKO, THEN BOI I'M BOUTA-

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this whole Sam Samsung lady thing...Internet and Samsung must’ve done this on purpose

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh my gosh.

Ina is a Mii making natural.

Legit, IDK if I'll bother making the rest of Hololive EN I wanted to, she's doing an amazing job rn lol.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, she’s cute. But it’s not like I’m gonna lose my mind.

That’s also how I feel about Pokimane
Honestly, they're all cute, but unfortutately depiction of women on the internet (you know what I'm talking about), has really ruined a whole ass generation to the point where if any cute girl appears, they'll suddenly go bonkers and "horny on main", and that **** is not ok.

Like, I'm not exaggerating when I say it ruined a whole generation

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, they're all cute, but unfortutately depiction of women on the internet (you know what I'm talking about), has really ruined a whole ass generation to the point where if any cute girl appears, they'll suddenly go bonkers and "horny on main", and that **** is not ok.

Like, I'm not exaggerating when I say it ruined a whole generation
Eh, I turned out finegooddecentenoughacceptable.

D

Deleted member

Wow, another match in FEXL AD with an Allen player at such a caliber. This one was named Solo. He definitely well adjusted his neutral performance on the ground and eventually caught up with me in our third rank session, with him winning this one. Apparently, he saw what I was doing, and adopted it to his approach, which in turn improved gradually. I think my fundamentals and primitive universal options have returned to me, at least on a decent level. I will move on to the EX trio techniques with a little more experimentation, displaying my ideas in certain situations. I will develop and forward my hypothesis on when to apply them. In due time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom