• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
When Pokémon remakes come out all the characters get redesigns. Seeing as how Cynthia is my favorite champion, I’m eager to see how they redesign her if they make Sinnoh remakes in the next year or so.
I honestly don’t think she needs a redesign. Her current design is perfect as is and I can’t really see any changes that could make her look better

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I’ve fought Cresselia almost 200 times. I’ve gotten seven shinies.

None of which were Cresselia.
that's shiny hunting. Sometimes it takes you ages, sometimes it takes you no time at all, sometimes on shows up out of nowhere. Gnoggin actually did a video on it lately.
I got a shiny HA GMax Duralhadon, let’s go!

I’ve got one I can dex trade you. Let me know when your ready and I’ll set up a code
I'm ready. The link code is 1560 1864, my trainer name is Thanos (it's dumb but I don't hate it enough to bother resetting).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
that's shiny hunting. Sometimes it takes you ages, sometimes it takes you no time at all, sometimes on shows up out of nowhere. Gnoggin actually did a video on it lately.

I'm ready. The link code is 1560 1864, my trainer name is Thanos (it's dumb but I don't hate it enough to bother resetting).
Sure give me a minute, my teammate just got wrecked in zygarde adventures so I’ll join now. My Ign is John.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m thinking they’ll go for a more subtle redesign like Steven Stone in ORAS. Nothing major, just minor tweaks to the outfit and such.
I guess but I may need to see it first to be on board with it.

Not even glasses?
Don’t call me out like that dude.

They honestly wouldn’t fit since one of her eyes is hidden by her bangs anyway.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
He's an afro-latono Spiderman, which resonates much better with a different demographic than Peter, and his movie was dope as ****.

That's why he's super popular.
Speaking a Black and Hispanic guy, I feel like Miles only got interesting during the Post-Bendis writing. Before, he was just Boneless Peter. I dunno, I always got annoyed when some people would act like I HAD to like a character because they have the same ethic background as me. So I guess I couldn't "resonate" with him, despite doing so with Spider-Man or Static, Cyborg and so on. Being a less interesting Peter was the same issue Ben Riley had.

That said, unlike Ben, I think they managed to figure out Miles as a character. He even gets a few villains of his own now (like that lady with the wings), kind of like Nightwing. Now if only he could get a proper hero name of his own(instead of the Flash like situation they got goin on now). And Kaine's a much more defined and interesting Scarlet Spider than Ben too.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the game myself. Insomniac have proven they can do a pretty good job with the first game. I wonder if the the "full sequel" will have Co-Op between the two or something?

I do like Miguel O'Hara a lot though. If we're talking Hispanic Spider-Man characters. And a 2099 game would be badass.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Was bored and made a quick little sheet on how many returning Pokémon got into Sword & Shield.

1604873585419.png

Will 2021 add more? Only time will tell.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So yeah, even though I'm not too huge a making a ton of Spin-off versions of characters, I also like Jaime Reyes a lot. He was the first Blue Beetle I was familiar with, and after that, I learned about Ted Kord, who's also pretty cool.

Peter Parker's still the G.O.A.T superhero of all time, but Miguel is also really badass and Miles has improved quite a bit in recent years.

So put them all in Marvel vs Capcom. Have them fight Ryu/Ken/Akuma. **** it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now that I think of it, I've drawn Spider-Man, 2099, and even some rough sketches of Miles(but not a clean one), but I haven't drawn Kaine yet. I should probably do that soon.

I've been drawing a lot more X-Men related stuff lately, so you can expect to see that soon. I also had to attempt MVC/90's Iron Man, since that Costume is too clean.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There is one other character I might draw soon, since she's being added to a certain game. Besides, the more practice I have with female characters, the better. I think the only female character I can draw half decently is Storm. Maaaaaybe Samus. Not counting original work that is.

I definitely have been doing more than before, but I'm more used to drawing dudes, ever since I was a kid, I always liked drawing Dragon Ball and Marvel stuff. But I've branched out a lot more. Still a long ways to go though.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, it's barely even 6:00 pm where I'm at and it's as dark as midnight, I ****ing hate it bro.

Just ordered a stuffed crust supreme from Pizza Hut.

Y'all know what time it is.
I just hope Mr. Aziz doesn't flip out.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

ENFIELD MONSTER

Episode Title: "Enfield Monster"
Subject matter: Enfield Monster
Summary: On their way to a high school reunion. Two friends decide to film the journey as they pass through Enfield, Illinois. When they're unable to afford a plane ride, they take a local train instead. However, it seems that something has escaped from the cargo car putting them and other passengers in danger, and it isn't too happy that it had been captured.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I see pears get a lot of hate, and I have to say, pears are quite tasty.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm doing a Dynamax Adventure, and this AI won't stop using Electric Terrain.

I have a vileplume, so we're missing out on a solid attacker.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Did somebody say pizza time?

Anyways take a wild guess what I'm eating tonight lol
God, I want pizza.

It’s been like 4 years since I had it. And it wasn't even good. It was small and had mayonnaise and corn on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom