• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Came across a probably fake but interesting rumor nonetheless on Shinnoh Remakes:
It has some interesting ideas going on here.

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
Mario 3D All Stars after March 21st next year.

I still can't believe they did that...and yet I know I'm part of the problem because I bought it, but being able to finally play Sunshine and play 64, my second favorite Mario, in HD and on the go, was something I didn't want to miss out on.

Minix0

Smash Apprentice
I still can't believe they did that...and yet I know I'm part of the problem because I bought it, but being able to finally play Sunshine and play 64, my second favorite Mario, in HD and on the go, was something I didn't want to miss out on.
Honestly, I already have all three anyway so I don't really feel like getting it. Yeah granted one of them is on the N64 but I don't foresee it breaking anytime soon.

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I already have all three anyway so I don't really feel like getting it. Yeah granted one of them is on the N64 but I don't foresee it breaking anytime soon.
I own 64 on Wii U VC, and I physically own Galaxy and Galaxy 2. Sunshine I physically own too but the disk just literally never worked right, the game would never progress past Mario at the court cutscene.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The Pikmin 3 port is selling like ass btw.
Does that include digital sales? Apparently it started off better than the Wii U version did in Japan and some other popular games in their first week, and it’s on the best sellers list on the website and eShop (or at least it was on the eShop even with just pre-orders, can’t check right now).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When Pokémon remakes come out all the characters get redesigns. Seeing as how Cynthia is my favorite champion, I’m eager to see how they redesign her if they make Sinnoh remakes in the next year or so.
A Cynthia redesign would look fantastic, because I do not think they can go wrong with redesigns.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Think instead of just installing a bunch of mods myself I'll give a modpack a try today in Minecraft. Probably Skyfactory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Nintendo: Constantly shows stuff to overshadow Pikmin 3 DX news
Also Nintendo: "Looks like people just don't want Pikmin. Time to kill this franchise"
Nah, no matter how much Nintendo screws it over, as long as it has Miyamoto it'll never die.

Pikmin 4 will just be stuck in eternal limbo.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got a shiny HA GMax Duralhadon, let’s go!
nice!

...so does anyone have a lunala dmax adventure (or a zamazenta for the pokedex, I should probably sort that out too)
I’ve got one I can dex trade you. Let me know when your ready and I’ll set up a code

D

Deleted member

In other sales news, Luigi's Mansion 3 is nearing 8m unit, Ring fit is nearing 6m, and Origami King is on track to being the best selling Paper Mario game ever. In 3 months, it outsold Super's first year.

3D All Stars is a bit over 5m.
How do you know so well about these sales? It's impressive.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I do not think I worded that question right... I should have asked do gaming sales interest you?
Yeah, actually, they kinda do.

So, I'm gonna agree with you guysbon Pikmin 3 DX, I have a feeling that it was meant to come out between Origami King and the announcement of Age of Calamity, but it got tossed around because of COVID and stuff and it just kinda fizzled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom