• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Um... hey everyone, at the very least the people that are here anyways. As you can see, I'm back!

It's been a long time hasn't it? Dropped out of here from November and had a heart-felt goodbye to you all. It was kinda precious...

The reasonings for me heading back to this are particulary personal to say the least, but I do want to ask how've you all been since I left.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sometimes I really wish the Youtube admins can do more to prevent videos/channels from provoking hate and misinformed content.
Remember for YouTube:

Misinformation and spreading lies: Calm

Someone uploading the OST of a unknown game: ANGRY!

Um... hey everyone, at the very least the people that are here anyways. As you can see, I'm back!

It's been a long time hasn't it? Dropped out of here from November and had a heart-felt goodbye to you all. It was kinda precious...

The reasonings for me heading back to this are particulary personal to say the least, but I do want to ask how've you all been since I left.
The kid has returned to us here!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Things have started looking up for me. Though of course there are still uncertainties and frustrations. Guess that’s just life.

Good to have ya back.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Don't really know you that much dude but never the less welcome back to the site. :)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 314995
We’ll just have to wait and find out. Won’t we?
I suppose. Still a new DK game is better then what everyone previously thought we’d get for the anniversary, which is nothing.

Still hoping we also see that Super Metroid remake, Kid Icarus: Uprising port, and Pikmin 4 logo reveal to round it all out.

D

Deleted member

I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with you, but, regardless, welcome back. :kirby:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Remember for YouTube:

Misinformation and spreading lies: Calm

Someone uploading the OST of a unknown game: ANGRY!
I'll keep that in mind.

I mean I do usually go to Youtube to watch the latest trailers for TV Shows, films, anime and video games all the time.

However, the only Youtube channels I tend to avoid are anything associated with the "Fandom Menace" and other hate channels as they do have a habit of spreading an awful lot of click-baity videos, lies and misinformation for views, likes and subscribers which is really sad.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Welcome back on this crazy boat, mate.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Alright guys, I don't think I'll be around as often as I used to since I'm apart of a couple Discord servers at the moment, but I'll remember to visit from time to time whenever I feel like it.

Yes!

Libraries can open here in Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! ****ing finally!
Good for you! I haven't been to the library in quite a while.

Finished up this Mega Man I drew. First half of his Smash color swaps, you'll see the 2nd half soon!

I really like this one a lot.
Keep up the good work.

Welcome back on this crazy boat, mate.
Nice to see you.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So for what I've been doing as of late:

Been checking out HBO Max and tuning into what I've got in my watchlist, I've recently finished Rayman Legends which was a good time but notably difficult at points, and yesterday I started my first run of Mega Man X, with my main gripe being not being comfortable with the control scheme and playing the game with it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wonder Woman 84 back on HBO Max
She-Ra being compared to the new He-Man reboot
...and I still like having a John Cena follow on Twitter

D

Deleted member

I’m helping with a small Friday Night Funkin’ mod, and apparently some of our assets were lazily cropped and stolen for a bootleg on the app store. I’m honored.
I've always wondered how those bootlegs are made tbh.

Like, half of them look like they just copy other bootlegs and it's like... but why dou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom