• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Darcy Lewis is engaged to the guy from Destroy Build Destroy...epic
There is a He-Man reboot?
done by Kevin Smith
I understand not wanting to make a sequel. But porting it? Come on man. Now you’re just being ridiculous. And I hope nintendo goes over your head on this.
I don't think we gotta go crazy about this...we can just simply and merely...
52d756ce5521a1315737ed79623d3362.jpg

and then accept the lack of Pit outside of Smash for a long while longer. Only got 16 more years to go

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm playing one of the story splits in Robot wars.

The story so far has been a futuristic scifi battle story but it takes a hard left turn into Fantasy when the Magical girls called the Magic knights join the group.

That's like a completely different genre.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's why one of the things that I suggest to people getting into longer series (like One Piece) is "don't Google anything". Even if you're looking up a character's age, autocomplete will likely spoil something major.
No Youtube either. I can't even listen to so much as a theme song anymore without being terrified of the stupid algorithm recommending "major character dies" scenes on the sidebar of the video or just on the home page.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Warriors or Action RPG type game
It's more of a shooter. Like the one on 360.

Basically, I need a secondary function for a gun that destabelizes demons so you can trap them like ghosts. Every weapon has a secondary attack. The Proton Stream has the grenade like boson darts. The shotgun like shock blast (based around dark matter) also has the freeze-ray like stasis stream. The Slime Blower comes with the slime teather. And the Meson Collider let's you paint a target in energy, so all shots from the rapid fire overload pulse home in on that target. I need a good secondary function for the destabelizer beam.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
No Youtube either. I can't even listen to so much as a theme song anymore without being terrified of the stupid algorithm recommending "major character dies" scenes on the sidebar of the video or just on the home page.
Me at the beginning of Code geass and getting spoiled on what happens at the end of season 1.

Hell i was spoiled on the ending of Code Geass as a whole since the game that introduced me to the series picks up after the end of the series.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Darcy Lewis is engaged to the guy from Destroy Build Destroy...epic

done by Kevin Smith

I don't think we gotta go crazy about this...we can just simply and merely...
View attachment 315010
and then accept the lack of Pit outside of Smash for a long while longer. Only got 16 more years to go
Huh, seems they are going old-school with the character designs.

D

Deleted member

FE9A8036-3534-4FFF-93C6-92E2A9592A11.jpeg

You gotta love it when you die on turn 5 because of your own effect

that’s what I get for playing a deck based around stealing **** :4pacman:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ripping off a few more tracks off YouTube for tommorow's bike ride.

Cause until Spotify has a seamless repeat feature like Smash Bros for tracks I won't ever use it for games and anime music. It's cool when I want to listen to my 90s/00s stuff but considering I'm going on like a 15 mile coastal stretch with no Wifi or 4G I doubt I can connect anyways.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Well

Nintendo's gotta announce their E3 plans eventually, right?

....right?

There's only like, 2 weeks left in May.
I sure hope they announce the presentation time soon. I only have like one more week to request that time span off before it's too late and I gotta request off days blind.

Most other weeks I'd probably just request all 4 days off, but I'm particularly busy that week and will be requesting off other times on top of it for other things like appointments and such. I wanna make sure I'm still fairly available for work.

Though they usually don't need me that much during the summer (heck, I'm only scheduled one 4 hour day for next week) so it might not be too much of a load in the grand scheme. I'll guess I'll get to that road when I get there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom