• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Little update have been released for Omori, but alas, I still cannot try out the new boss battle.

Sadness.

To drown my sorrow, I decided to gamble all the money I had left in the Last Resort....and I lost all of it.

PROFOUND Sadness.

At least, I did find out that the cookie that Mari give you when you finish the Boss Rush increase all of your stats by 10!....shame it has no use now.

I also found out this.

But I haven't been able to find the sprite in-game.

But yeah, if anyone can help me with that boss Snaley, I appreciate it.
Alright, just looked it up. You can find Snaley in the construction sight of the Underwater Highway. He appears in other locations, too, but he's always in the Underwater Highway first.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, just looked it up. You can find Snaley in the construction sight of the Underwater Highway. He appears in other locations, too, but he's always in the Underwater Highway first.
I know that he is in the Underwater Highway, but he doesn't spawn for me.

I tried out mutliples times, on different save files, and he refuse to apparear.

And I don't get why.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Maybe there's an in-game event you're yet to trigger?
I think I did EVERYTHING that you could do at this point. In the Omori Route.

So the most likely answer is that I triggered something that make the boss fight impossible....

But then again, as far I know, no one has reported a problem like that. So it may be still a "me" problem.

Feel like the best thing to do at this point is to report this problem on steam, but I don't want to give away my username by chance.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna have my first stay in day in six weeks. Not leave my house at all.

For some reason though I'm feeling very very anxious but I really need to rest the legs for tomorrow.

Need to push through.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw, hope I don't sound too whiny/angry on my previous post, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! .

It's just this little thing that tick me off when I think about it. At this point, I just want to know why it's not spawning, but don't force yourself if you don't know where to look.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Dutch Raikuna

So after much frustration, gonna spend an hour self reflecting on myself. Everything blocked but the kitchen sink. Need to do something with my life.

Man, if only JD was here to see this.
Hope he is out there somewhere getting over his personal demons.

I miss him in a way.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The bird is fine. I can hear him. What a relief.
I can't wait for this.

Here's hoping that we eventually see the Zenithian trilogy ported over to Switch, too.
Could be cool. Although I’m still not very likely to pick it up unless they revamp it the way FF has been revamped.
So after much frustration, gonna spend an hour self reflecting on myself. Everything blocked but the kitchen sink. Need to do something with my life.

I miss him in a way.
I just miss him.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I miss him in a way.
I messaged him this morning on discord and he's stable atm. He told me that he's improving with his circumstances which is good.

Dutch Raikuna

I messaged him this morning on discord and he's stable atm. He told me that he's improving with his circumstances which is good.
I hope he comes back but at the same time felt like the kid was ready to move on from the community back when he was last here. I may or may not have deleted him from my friends list on Discord when I got frustrated with him.
We'll see, we'll see, he's a nice guy.

Anyways I need to block myself here for a few hours. Need to deal with my own personal frustrations after having a Zoom call there.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Could be cool. Although I’m still not very likely to pick it up unless they revamp it the way FF has been revamped.
Revamped how? The Final Fantasy formula has been the same since about 4, they've just made it slightly even more action-oriented as the years go on. :nifty:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this right here...this is what life should be about

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
only 4 more days before my AMA is retired...then I’ll never be insert whatever singular word again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom