• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
it's weird for Marvel to have the Avengers be bad, but most of their other too comics are still good, tho DC is the same with BMB's Justice League. Gonna need that film effect thing to make those comics better

Secret Wars (2015 specifically) and Spider-Verse are some recent and amazing crossovers

no full context outside of the comics, but I mainly tagged you in case you were to have any sort of Marvel ideas...that way you could use the best Avengers team as an example
Snake’s Marvel would not be a marvel many others would like.
God of War: Ragnarok better be announced at E3 this year.
And it better be an actual god of war game.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have picked up Star Wars: The Clone Wars again. Started where I last left off when I was a kid: season 3.

Now that I'm through the first few episodes, which were as boring as I remember, it's getting better now that Anakin and Ahsoka are back into the lens consistently.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah, despite Generations, Sonic does not always have to be that fast, as long as he is fast in some way, you know what I mean? Anyway, a change in playstyles can affect how people see things, like the difference between Generations and Lost World. I can imagine why people were upset. But yeah, clunky levels in Sonic games aren't nonexistent, and you can't ignore that they do exist.
I was looking at reviews of the game, obviously the game wasn’t that well received back then, and surprisingly I 100% agree with some of their criticisms. The parkour is weird until you get a solid hang of it, and still in 2D sections it’s a little weird. Jim Sterling, whom I often disagree with actually put it best.

can wildly swing from brilliant to horrific at the drop of a hat, but when one steps back and takes a look at the whole production, one sees far more to love than hate.
And David McBomb echoes how I feel about it design wise.

the early stages display a degree of design ingenuity and polish which gradually degrades
Overall I think it’s a GOOD Sonic game but it’s not up there with the greats. I’d put it above Adventure if only slightly because other people like Adventure 1 even though I really don’t. It’s...mediocre I suppose.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Just posting To Your Eternity's OP in the midst of all this chaos.

First time I've heard the singer who does the ones of Kingdom Hearts do something unrelated. Probably my favourite seasonal anime so far.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
AndreaAC AndreaAC
Looks like it’s not just me. There was also another poll I participated in where people vastly preferred the parkour of Unity and Syndicate than any other era and it’s crazy that everyone’s tastes are literally lining up side by side with mine. Makes me feel vindicated xD

Noipoi

Howdy!
RING THE BELL

RING THE BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the bell ringer?
IIIIIIIIN the red corner!

duxx duxx
Coming in at 22 lbs (not counting the duck) he’s staked his claim as the one true king of Duck Hunt mains. Easily disposing of opponents with his overlooked character of choice. Hobbies include tinkering with explosives and laughing at others misfortune.

In the blue corner!

Noipoi Noipoi
The master of awkwardness, the maestro of ****posts, Noistradamus Q. Poi is ready to rumble. At 206 pounds (none of which is from his brain) this self proclaimed Pokémon Master is always devoting 98% of his cognitive functions to memorize useless pocket monsters Trivia. His final attack is drawing himself doing your mom. It’s got a 70% chance to critical hit, with harsh recoil damage.

This one’s personal folks. Duxx and Noi have a long and troubled history. I won’t lie, one of them may not make it out alive.

FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom