• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It looks like I'm getting some of my pay tomorrow for the last bit of training, so that's pretty good.

Now, if only I hadn't spent that $20 on MTG packs, because otherwise this woulda been perfect timing since I still need to get bus tickets. Still, I only need to work a single weekend to afford the season pass for it, so I'll just have to wait another week. No biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Does anyone think Dave Bautista would play a good Bane for a potential future DC movie whether Batman or another Suicide Squad movie?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
sighs

Gonna have to scrap my planned route. Too much downhill, blind spots, very rural with roads full of potholes, no shops to rest and a higher risk of me breaking a bone with all. Switching ideas and going for a more coastal cycle with more flat terrain but longer to travel.

Plus I don't want to break bones when there is no hospital for an hour's drive, in the middle of nowhere.

It sucks but for my own decision and safety it's better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's really interesting to look at the history of my workplace ngl. Especially the more ancient bits of history, like this old ride that was torn down in 2014:
unnamed (21).jpg
I wish I had a picture of the remements of this ride, it's like night and day.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Playing through Sonic Lost World. Yeah. I’m enjoying myself. I know the latter worlds are the rough ones but the short and sweet levels that I’ve played so far have been quite enjoyable. I’m going to try to do the speed run challenges too.

I’m not sure why this game is as hated as it is to be honest.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Playing through Sonic Lost World. Yeah. I’m enjoying myself. I know the latter worlds are the rough ones but the short and sweet levels that I’ve played so far have been quite enjoyable. I’m going to try to do the speed run challenges too.

Yeah, I don't really get it either. Like, this is probably the closest we've gotten to Adventure-esque gameplay and level design in nearly two decades and everyone screamed bloody murder about it.

I actually think the game's quite good. Only real issue I have is that the Deadly Six are kinda lame but other than that, it's a super solid Sonic IMHO.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Neither do I, as it is a good game to me...and you, apparently. I don't think the Deadly Six are just as good as far as characters go, though.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah, I don't really get it either. Like, this is probably the closest we've gotten to Adventure-esque gameplay and level design in nearly two decades and everyone screamed bloody murder about it.

I actually think the game's quite good. Only real issue I have is that the Deadly Six are kinda lame but other than that, it's a super solid Sonic IMHO.
Neither do I, as it is a good game to me...and you, apparently. I don't think the Deadly Six are just as good as far as characters go, though.
I guess maybe because the game is quite slow in comparison to others around the time, specifically Generations 2 years(?) earlier but the only problem I have with the game is a few clunky levels but there’s not really a Sonic game out there that avoids that problem. Not even Mania or Generations imo.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I guess maybe because the game is quite slow in comparison to others around the time, specifically Generations 2 years(?) earlier but the only problem I have with the game is a few clunky levels but there’s not really a Sonic game out there that avoids that problem. Not even Mania or Generations imo.
Yeah, despite Generations, Sonic does not always have to be that fast, as long as he is fast in some way, you know what I mean? Anyway, a change in playstyles can affect how people see things, like the difference between Generations and Lost World. I can imagine why people were upset. But yeah, clunky levels in Sonic games aren't nonexistent, and you can't ignore that they do exist.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Bring it, Aaron.

Prepare to face the sheer unbridled rage of a ****posting turbo weeb.

In the red corner we have:

Lamperouge Lamperouge
205 lbs of Turbo Weeb. Has every anime attack memorized and can preform them in rapid succession, and can increase his speed monumentally by Naruto running. However he is completely nerfed when in the “outside” stage, especially when touching grass. Effects are doubled when in the presence of a woman.

In the blue corner:

Aurane Aurane
450 lbs and ready to scrap. Has the power of both Sans and Jevil at his disposal. Of course that also means he has their weaknesses. With only one point in defense, it should be an easy knockout. That is, if you can survive the onslaught of chaos and bones. Get ready for a bad time.

FIGHT

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I never played the HD version of Lost World so I can't quite comment on it but the run button thing was pretty crap, I remember seeing a friend absolutely hate the physics of the game due to losing momentum on damn near everything but I can't confirm or deny. Although Lost World deserves every ounce of criticism it gets for trying to copy Mario with the softer art style, Totally Not Koopalings and Absolutely Not Bowser

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In the red corner we have:

Lamperouge Lamperouge
205 lbs of Turbo Weeb. Has every anime attack memorized and can preform them in rapid succession, and can increase his speed monumentally by Naruto running. However he is completely nerfed when in the “outside” stage, especially when touching grass. Effects are doubled when in the presence of a woman.

In the blue corner:

Aurane Aurane
210 lbs and ready to scrap. Has the power of both Sans and Jevil at his disposal. Of course that also means he has their weaknesses. With only one point in defense, it should be an easy knockout. That is, if you can survive the onslaught of chaos and bones. Get ready for a bad time.

FIGHT
I'm 450 lbs.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge

You know just because it's the truth doesn't mean you have to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom