• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Wademan94 Wademan94 (just so you get to know the truth) and SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

y’all should probably know that the current comic Avengers kinda suck (almost the X-Men as well, but their issues are logical and have personal reasoning behind not trusting most of the other superheroes), and that the New Avengers are one of the best iterations of the Avengers
I’ve always called it the film effect. If the movies are doing good for Marvel than DC’s comics are going to be better and Vice versa. It’sa weird thing but it’s strangely accurate. So I’m not surprised they aren’t that great. Aside I haven’t read a comic arc since Civil War and Avengers vs. X-Men tbh and I really wasn’t all that impressed with them in itself.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’ve always called it the film effect. If the movies are doing good for Marvel than DC’s comics are going to be better and Vice versa. It’sa weird thing but it’s strangely accurate. So I’m not surprised they aren’t that great. Aside I haven’t read a comic arc since Civil War and Avengers vs. X-Men tbh and I really wasn’t all that impressed with them in itself.
Tbf, crossover events usually suck. Like, the only remotely good one I've read was Children's Crusade and that was hardly a crossover.

I usually just stick to one title I like and hope they don't kill my fave for the latest crossover event. I recommend it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Whatever.

Switching to Fushi since To Your Eternity has been my favourite seasonal anime this season.

Until later probably.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Wademan94 Wademan94 (just so you get to know the truth) and SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

y’all should probably know that the current comic Avengers kinda suck (almost the X-Men as well, but their issues are logical and have personal reasoning behind not trusting most of the other superheroes), and that the New Avengers are one of the best iterations of the Avengers
I feel like i’m missing some important context

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm only cool with people who respect the environment.

Everyone else can make like a tree and leaf me alone.
Yes.

I just can't take you seriously with that pfp. Blast me like a tree, it only uhh........................can't think of a comeback at the minute.

Also watched more of it and it was quite strange to say the least. Like if a Disney Channel movie went wrong. You know the ones. You can figure the meaning of the story within the first 5 minutes and it recycles their actors from the TV shows.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Should I just cave in and switch my pfp to Aigis?

Minato has been my avatar since forever. I kinda want to stick to P3 if I'm changing it and toaster is my second favorite character.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Don't you just hate it when you have a muscle that keeps spasming or twitching for almost two days?

Yeah...-_- Hope it stops eventually because its really annoying me at this point.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Don't you just hate it when you have a muscle that keeps spasming or twitching for almost two days?

Yeah...-_- Hope it stops eventually because its really annoying me at this point.
I had this once In my heart I think they called it a life threatening palpatation

don’t let it get me down though
Given the current topic. Wolves are definitely amongst my favorite animals for sure. Up there with crocodiles, great whites, and jaguars.
C0491849-8FE9-48A4-A9E1-2A18C334C171.jpeg

Oh you stop it

see I’m far too powerful in this environment

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, that copy of Medabots legacy collection i ordered sure is taking it's sweet time to get to my house, it's been on the island since last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom