• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon.

Probably won't get back to my story work until the evening cause I need to sleep for tomorrow's bike ride which is going to take me to somewhere with steep cliffs and very rural roads which is fun.

Did spend the past hour cycling to the store and shouting "HOT'A MARIO!" cause I'm a bit delusional for my age.

How's everyone else?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Wademan94 Wademan94 (just so you get to know the truth) and SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

y’all should probably know that the current comic Avengers kinda suck (almost the X-Men as well, but their issues are logical and have personal reasoning behind not trusting most of the other superheroes), and that the New Avengers are one of the best iterations of the Avengers

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The next set of Digimon cards in Japan has the main cast of Digimon Cyber sleuth as human cards, aw yeah its all coming together.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Not sure if this has been brought up (not sure how many King of Fighters fans there are here), but the Art of Fighting team in KOF15 has been revealed to be Ryo, Robert, and King. The first two are mainstays, but I'm not sure how many people expected King (considering that she's usually on the Women Fighters Team, while the Art of Fighting team usually consists of Ryo, Robert, and either Yuri (Ryo's sister) or Takuma (Ryo's father)).

Glad to see they're changing things up. I play as Ryo a decent amount (at least when I play KOF98), but I'll have to try King to see what she's like. (by my understanding, Robert is like the Ken to Ryo's Ryu, so they shouldn't be too different)

It does leave me wondering who the Women Fighters Team is going to be - Yuri and Mai are almost certainly on there, but I guess it could be pretty much any woman who's been in KOF, such as Blue Mary, Alice from KOF14, May Lee, Kasumi Todoh, etc.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Not sure if this has been brought up (not sure how many King of Fighters fans there are here), but the Art of Fighting team in KOF15 has been revealed to be Ryo, Robert, and King. The first two are mainstays, but I'm not sure how many people expected King (considering that she's usually on the Women Fighters Team, while the Art of Fighting team usually consists of Ryo, Robert, and either Yuri (Ryo's sister) or Takuma (Ryo's father)).

Glad to see they're changing things up. I play as Ryo a decent amount (at least when I play KOF98), but I'll have to try King to see what she's like. (by my understanding, Robert is like the Ken to Ryo's Ryu, so they shouldn't be too different)
Looks like they brought in Tetsuo Hara to design Ryo

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Smashboard's ads are so incredibly stupid. I swear, half of it are for webcomics I'm 90% sure are just hentai, and now I'm getting Tucker Carlson ads? Like, is there no moderation on who gets to control these ads?
I keep getting bad mobile game ads, hentai comic ads, and for some reason water delivery.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Tries to spend an hour on writing.

Instead spends that time looking up dual-citizenship and visa requirements for travelling after the pandemic when I haven't even applied for driving lessons yet.

Jumping the gun. Story of my life.

Let it be known if you ever see potentially offending ads, be sure to fill out a Bad Advertisment Form so we can try and filter em out
Then everything is bad advertising.

Just replace it with subliminal messaging.

Offensive ads? Get yourself a Premium membership to Smashboards.com for the low price of only $3 a month!
Dude.

The **** is your pfp? And it isn't a waifu character?

Are you dying?

D

Deleted member

Smashboard's ads are so incredibly stupid. I swear, half of it are for webcomics I'm 90% sure are just hentai, and now I'm getting Tucker Carlson ads? Like, is there no moderation on who gets to control these ads?
You guys get ads? :p

join the premium gang today, for only $30 down!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Dude.

The **** is your pfp? And it isn't a waifu character?

Are you dying?
don cheadle is the best waifu.

Look up "Don Cheadle is Captain Planet" and thank me later.

I might change it back to a waifu later though. **** feels unnatural for me to not have one at this point.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

The next movie should definitely be a prequel focusing on humanity's war and struggle against the creatures. Hell I'd be down for a prequel TV series to be honest.

For those who don't know by the way, the more I thought about it, I've since warmed up to the first movie not being as plot-hole ridden as I thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom