• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
But yeah, E3’s in month. Plus a couple weeks.

I missed what they called gamer christmas (which is really just a glorified advertisement marathon...like the real Christmas). Hope we get some good stuff, especially from Nintendo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized there's no way in hell most of the best moments of Invincible couldn't be posted here due to the sheer bloody violence

Noipoi

Howdy!
Considering we’ve been hard speculating basically everyone under the sun, that’s basically impossible
Nah.

It’s Aero the Acrobat’s time.

I’m really referring to the pool of Doomguy, Master Chief, Dante, Sora, Crash...The ones that Reddit is positive are coming each time, and are proven wrong each time. I predict that trend will continue.

And as for Namco...I dunno.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nah.

It’s Aero the Acrobat’s time.

I’m really referring to the pool of Doomguy, Master Chief, Dante, Sora, Crash...The ones that Reddit is positive are coming each time, and are proven wrong each time. I predict that trend will continue.

And as for Namco...I dunno.
Crash.... I mean out of all of those guys he’s the one that makes the most sense and I actually really doubt pretty much everyone you listed.

And Areo is actually on my list of “never gonna happen but still want” characters. Lotta mascot platformer and fighting game characters on that list.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Crash.... I mean out of all of those guys he’s the one that makes the most sense and I actually really doubt pretty much everyone you listed.

And Areo is actually on my list of “never gonna happen but still want” characters. Lotta mascot platformer and fighting game characters on that list.
Well like I said a million times. It’s not that I don’t want Crash, I just don’t see it happening. And I personally feel if he’s not at E3, Crash is a no for fighters pass 2, and ultimate as a whole. Cuz we all know the last character is gonna be mid.

Ah well, only a month until we find out.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

I mean

We keep saying "This time Crash for sure!"

I'm sure we'll be right...... eventually. :4pacman:

Truth be told, Crash is one of those characters I feel like people are way too confident in. I remember Hayabusa and... well yeah. People were soo sure Hayabusa was a lock until "Nope lol." Crash is probably my single most wanted and I'm still super skeptical.

Honestly at this point I'd argue friggen Master Chief makes more sense if only because E3 seems to be Microsoft focused

Shroob

Sup?
It is kinda surreal though that we're about a month out from knowing the next character.

Even though this is a SMASH forum, I think most of us tend to just use it as a social platform more than anything, and despite Smash being everywhere, we barely talk or think about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom