• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
x'D That is why I can easily picture Shay hating wearing that with a passion, just because he imagines Charles Dorian rolling in his grave out of laughter.

O-O WOW!...I did hear something like that, though many people will miss the funny bugs, including myself after seeing compilations of those that had me in stitches. xD

:D........UHHHHH....Did you really tell me that, before? x'D I DON'T remember! I think I have told you a millionth times how much I love Shay more than you have told me that you liked his Outfit in Unity!

XD Oh I forgot, I saw an interview regarding Unity where the devs said that just to make Arno crouch, they had to do so much coding that it wasn't even funny!
Oh yeah the devs were... overly ambitious for their first game on then next-Gen systems. They said they wanted to utilize every bit of power they could squeeze out of the new systems at the time and, looking back, they absolutely did. Syndicate and especially Unity hold up incredibly well and feel more alive than any of the worlds we’ve seen in AC recently.

My biggest criticism of the new games is how not alive they feel. Especially in comparison to older titles. I have yet to play Valhalla as you know but Origins and Odyssey just weren’t for me at all. Which is crazy since I adore Immortals Fenyx Rising even though I hate that name lol.

My other big criticism is how they went from doing lesser explored periods in history to doing overly used mythology. Especially in terms of Greek and Norse. They skipped a lot of interesting time periods or relegated them to spin offs like Chronicles with China and Russia specifically.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 314103
It's one of those days.
No, ****, wait, I got a better one.

Clears throat

Puts on my best Chills impression

This photo... was found on a phone, belonging to a young boy who went missing several years ago. Many people.... have claimed the balloon in this photo.... is haunted.... and it had something to do with the boy's disappearance... but what do you guys think? I think it could be a real photo, but I'm not sure. Let me know down in the comments.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Were people on Twitter actually butt hurt about Game Builder Garage? Wow.

Nintendo probably showed it yesterday because they didn't feel the game was E3 worthy material.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It will never be in your definition Snake.

They are doing it to destroy your humanity!
Ok. Look. All I want is the combo system and jump button back, more varied boss fights instead of that same damn ogre over and over again with an occasional dragon or c-list god sprinkled in, a bigger variety of useable weapons stolen from those bosses (I’m still miffed I didn’t get to use that lightning club the Super Modi Bros had), and if not the directional combos like the classic games at the very least do something like FF7R where you can have all of your specials equipped at once (I could right a 20 page essay on what the god of war series going forward could learn from that game). You can keep the camera and the story and even the open world and everything. And please, put back in the QTEs, at least as an optional thing.
can’t be any worse than the original Marvel Reborn phase...or most of the Ultimate universe that didn’t involve Spider-Man

S H I N E for a friendship young fox
It would basically be a DC version of Marvel. Don’t know if that would jive with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom