• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Both characters are individuals that nobody takes seriously and are wacky in their own ways.
Ah

Hmh

I don't know if I agree with that.

Rufus would work better instead of Dan imo

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Managed to finish watching the entire first season of the Inhumans on Disney+ and I regret watching the series to which I can understand why it was very very bad.

The majority of the story plot which had a rather inconsistent tone and its characters were very underdeveloped and after watching the ending of the final episode, I'm like "is that really it?" The royal inhumans barely made much use of their own super powers in which poor Medusa lasted on the first episode.

As I said before, I do believe that the Inhumans will possibly be featured within the MCU in the future, but they will have to reboot the entire franchise.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
I'm so tired of waiting for E3... At least I got stuff to distract me this month.

Handmaid's Tale and Castlevania Netflix are getting more new episodes, and then there's the Overwatch 5 year anniversary event. Should be good.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
C'mon Microsoft my wallet has your name on it if you make one.
Must mean their schedule is clearing up. I remember hearing that a big reason KI4 didn’t happen was because Iron Galaxy was signing contracts due to MS planning on ending support for KI3 around 20...17? That included Extinction which ended up not being very good and a TON ports and assistance on projects.

Still, I will never not be pissed off that Double Helix started to finally find their footing, making masterpieces like Killer Instinct (2013) and Strider (2014) and then got bought out and absorbed by Amazon to make.... Literally nothin. Hopefully Microsoft can just make a team of Vets from Double Helix and have Iron Galaxy assist. Perfect outcome right there but I’ll take Iron Galaxy alone too if that means a new KI.

D

Deleted member

I'm so tired of waiting for E3... At least I got stuff to distract me this month.

Handmaid's Tale and Castlevania Netflix are getting more new episodes, and then there's the Overwatch 5 year anniversary event. Should be good.
The only reason I'm even intrested in E3 this year is because of the allure of a Smash reveal.

Although, granted, there haven't been a whole lot of game period these last few years, so it's not like I have a huge list of games I'm interested in.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 if you don’t know the drill by now, I don’t know what to say:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom