• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
and here’s a meme
snip
Currently on episode 5.

Watching that one and 6 today following 7 and 8 tomorrow. I'll finally be caught up.

Amazing show so far.

Also happy birthday man, hope it's a good one.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Heh, I'm watching Top Gun tonight and apparently noticed May is the month the film came out.

Couldn't of had perfect timing being this year is this film's 35th anniversary.

I also think Maverick has the potential in being one of the better and perhaps best belated sequels of the 70s/80s/90s/early 2000s being its gonna be directed by the director who did Only the Brave (Still saddened however about what the families of the Granite Mountain Hotshots had to endure in real life...).

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The dog rescue group that got back to my sister and I earlier decided to reject our application today because...the dog might break off our leash and run into the road? Should...people not just ever take their dogs on walks if that's such a huge danger then?

They commented on how young we are before. My guess is that they thing we can't take care of a dog because of our age, even though we are both above drinking age and made a point that we both grew up in a household with high energy pets.

This is so frustrating.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The dog rescue group that got back to my sister and I earlier decided to reject our application today because...the dog might break off our leash and run into the road? Should...people not just ever take their dogs on walks if that's such a huge danger then?

They commented on how young we are before. My guess is that they thing we can't take care of a dog because of our age, even though we are both above drinking age and made a point that we both grew up in a household with high energy pets.

This is so frustrating.
That sucks, sorry it didn't go the way you wanted.

I can understand why some groups are picky when giving away dogs for adoption but their reasoning sounds really arbitrary.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well guys. Its finally over. I now have my own place. Keys in hand, papers done, and soon my stuff will be moved in.
If you see the message being read right now by the current birthday boy...don’t wish me a happy birthday otherwise I won’t get any further updates on Pit buffs in Smash
and here’s a meme
Last assignment turned in. Last class over. Last test passed. Semester over. Graduation achieved.
Things we love to see

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
New Star Wars sales.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !

Also, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , osby osby , i'm ALMOST at the new content in Omori, so stay tuned! (just gotta some sidequest & get the chicken ball and we will be good)

I also managed to enter the TV in Otherworld than to the Universal Remote. What does it do?

Hehe....you have to find by yourself....BY GRINDING 50 TRASH ITEMS INTO THE RECYCLABLE MACHINE LIKE I DID!!!

No text?

Come on, old snake, as a mod, you should know better..../s

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Also, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , osby osby , i'm ALMOST at the new content in Omori, so stay tuned! (just gotta some sidequest & get the chicken ball and we will be good)

I also managed to enter the TV in Otherworld than to the Universal Remote. What does it do?

Hehe....you have to find by yourself....BY GRINDING 50 TRASH ITEMS INTO THE RECYCLABLE MACHINE LIKE I DID!!!

No text?

Dr. Metal X right now:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Happy birthday

sorry I’m defiant by nature
Happy Birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !
Also like to wish TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 a happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !

Sorry, Pit's not getting that buff this time.:p
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 if you don’t know the drill by now, I don’t know what to say:
Happy birthday, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !
Currently on episode 5.

Watching that one and 6 today following 7 and 8 tomorrow. I'll finally be caught up.

Amazing show so far.

Also happy birthday man, hope it's a good one.
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 congrats on the birthing!
Happy Birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !

No text?

why thank you all for the birth of happiness sayings...tho I am so gonna miss those Pit biff dreams...but at least I can hope for some J O K E R buffs and I right or am I right

also y’all should so check out The Mitchells vs The Machines, another amazing movie from Sony and the Miller/Lord duo

Post Credit comment: man it seems so weird to see constant pictures of Anthony Mack wearing an edited on Cap suit with his smug face

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sakimichan, an extremely popular artist I liked once, is jumping on the NFT train WHEN SHE MAKES AT LEAST FIVE FIGURES FROM HER ****ING PATREON ALREADY
welp bye Felicia

threw away your honor and pride just to sell a damn png for thousands of bucks and wreck the environment while you’re at it

im done b

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That sucks, sorry it didn't go the way you wanted.

I can understand why some groups are picky when giving away dogs for adoption but their reasoning sounds really arbitrary.
There's just a lot of little factors that are making this more frustrating then I thought it'd be.

My apartment has a weight limit, but after a lady punched her in the face I also want to a dog big enough to discourage people from harassing my sister when she's out busking or doing other things by herself so I'm looking for one between 25 - 50 pounds. But then my apartment has nearly 30 restricted breeds for some reason, and unfortunately most of the medium sized dogs left in shelters fit into one of those categories. And because of Covid, dog adoptions are really high right now (which is admittedly a good thing), but that also means most shelters don't have time to respond to every application right now. Covid also means most adoption events are shut down right now and a lot of shelters are appointment only, making adopting more difficult and also meaning most adoption groups are making their decisions without ever actually meeting me in person, which again is understandable but still frustrating.

So when a rescue organization finally did get back to us only to shut us down for some made up reason it was especially frustrating. I also completely understand the pickiness, and I understand that a lot of shelters might consider me a low priority adopter because I live in an apartment without a yard. But I'm experienced with high energy dogs and know how to raise and train one.

I also have a policy of only adopting. Every dog I've ever lived with has been a rescue and I intend to keep it that way. Maybe I'll give up the idea of adopting a dog that can help keep my sister safe and just adopt a small breed...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Technically he did add text, though. It was just in a fake quote.
shhhh, I put a /s at the end of it, therefore my joke is immune to all flaws.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

No text?

Actually for some reason I didn’t realize that this “>” automatically made the text in question in quote format.

Huh.

learn something new everyday.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually for some reason I didn’t realize that this “>” automatically made the text in question in quote format.

Huh.
Glad to make you learn something new, boss.

Also, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , osby osby

I JUST GOT ****ING JUMPSCARED IN THE TOWN IN BLACK SPACE, THE ONE WILL ALL THE HOUSES.

MIND YOU, IT WASN'T THE ONE INSIDE THE HOUSE, BUT ONE WHERE CLICKING ON A DOOR WILL CAUSE LONG NECK MARI TO APPAREAR WITH A LOUD SOUND.

IT SCARED THE **** OUTTA OF ME, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS JUMPSCARE EXISTED.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Glad to make you learn something new, boss.

Also, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , osby osby

I JUST GOT ****ING JUMPSCARED IN THE TOWN IN BLACK SPACE, THE ONE WILL ALL THE HOUSES.

MIND YOU, IT WASN'T THE ONE INSIDE THE HOUSE, BUT ONE WHERE CLICKING ON A DOOR WILL CAUSE LONG NECK MARI TO APPAREAR WITH A LOUD SOUND.

IT SCARED THE **** OUTTA OF ME, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS JUMPSCARE EXISTED.

This game likes to remind you how its genre is horror when you least expect it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I've always found her art somewhat off putting so this is no huge loss, IMO.

Sucks to see her head down this path though.
I really liked her in her very early DeviantArt days like literally early 2010s, she hit the big time on Twitter in like 2016 I think

then THIS **** happens

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This game likes to remind you how its genre is horror when you least expect it.
That's the thing, I was expecting to be scared.

And yet it still caught me off guard.

Think I misread what peoples were saying about "that" part, hence me getting shock on the moment.

Also

I checked the "Black Space 2" shortcut after Something tell you she love you 15 times, annnnd you can't access to Red Space in the Omori Route.

Now, it wouldn't make sense if you could, since Sunny hasn't met the present version of the gang, who apparear in the corrupted house before Red Space, but someone on reddit claimed you could, and that it was a plothole.

Welp, guess they were wrong/confused on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom