• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
NFT? I've heard of it before, but I don't know what it really means beyond being very convoluted and nonsensical, apparently.
Imagine if you pay someone thousands of dollars because they're selling the Mona Lisa, they then destroy thousands of trees and give you an imaginary piece of paper that says you own the Mona Lisa, except they never owned the Mona Lisa.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
About NTFs, how exactly does it work, and why does it consume thousands of trees or something?
Like you know how Bitcoin miners have PCs that use a **** ton of energy, and how some... backwater anime/cartoon/manga/whatever sites have ads that install a mining Trojan into your system that slows it down like crazy?

like that but for a PNG that you can’t trade for anything

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Like you know how Bitcoin miners have PCs that use a **** ton of energy, and how some... backwater anime/cartoon/manga/whatever sites have ads that install a mining Trojan into your system that slows it down like crazy?

like that but for a PNG that you can’t trade for anything
Ah. So it uses too much energy then. As anyone would say, like AoSTH Sonic would, that's no good! Why make things that use a lot of energy, anyway? That costs too much money, resources and energy, if you ask me.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
And NTFs are seemingly as energy expensive as sports cars, if I am not mistaken. In both cases, I care not how may people like NTFs and sports cars, for they are too harmful for the environment. We don't need expensive things, or in the case of sports cars, fancy things in our lives anyway.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
And NTFs are seemingly as energy expensive as sports cars, if I am not mistaken. In both cases, I care not how may people like NTFs and sports cars, for they are too harmful for the environment. We don't need expensive things, or in the case of sports cars, fancy things in our lives anyway.
Holy **** you’ve summed it up

NFTs are the Lambos of the internet

stupid concept, harmful to the environment, just there for bragging rights

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I imagine myself in arguments and get actually mad.
I'm pretty shy, so i usually don't get myself into arguments. But there are definitely times where I look back and it's like "man, I shoulda said this instead" ad vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
On a lighter topic, aside from New Pokémon Snap, what games have you guys been playing as of late? I bought Gal*Gun Double Peace to sort of tide myself over while my brother has his turn on NPS, and honestly, I’m surprised by the replay value of it. Helps that I’ve practically become null to ecchi content by this point in time.

Also, this is for you, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4
Hope it's been good so far!

D

Deleted member

On a lighter topic, aside from New Pokémon Snap, what games have you guys been playing as of late?
I wish I could say I've been playing some decently well off games, but my computer has been out of commission for a few months now, and my switch games aren't really appealing to me right now, so I've been playing mostly Clash of Clans and MTG Arena on my ipad here and there. Nothing special, but I do wish I could play my steam games :(

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
The only reason I'm even intrested in E3 this year is because of the allure of a Smash reveal.

Although, granted, there haven't been a whole lot of game period these last few years, so it's not like I have a huge list of games I'm interested in.
Yea... I'm having a hard time NOT thinking of the E3 Smash reveal lately.

The only other things I'm really interested in seeing news on are Bayonetta 3 and BOTW2. And HOPEFULLY we'll see Pikmin 4.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I’m meek, so I never get into any arguments. I just remove myself from the situation and mind my own business whenever possible.
I keep trying to slot myself into debates, but I don't think my points through and the points I do end up with just decay with each successive reply. I think I work best when I can impart actual facts and not try and argue some pointless subjective topic.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
On a lighter topic, aside from New Pokémon Snap, what games have you guys been playing as of late? I bought Gal*Gun Double Peace to sort of tide myself over while my brother has his turn on NPS, and honestly, I’m surprised by the replay value of it. Helps that I’ve practically become null to ecchi content by this point in time.

Also, this is for you, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4
Hope it's been good so far!
I'm almost done with Super Robot wars X.
Just a couple more chapters to go.

I have the newest game SUper Robot wars T lying on the table, looking forward to jumping into that and seeing the Cowboy Bebop gang in a JRPG.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
So for May 4th, let's play a little game, what's your favorite Star Wars game?

Amazon.com: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Nintendo Wii: Artist Not  Provided: Video Games

This one's mine.
I haven't played many Star Wars games since I was a kid, but I remember just goofing off with the classic Battlefront II a lot (mainly with the map-specific special gamemodes, my child-self was too scared/stupid to actively take on the online or campaign. Other than that, the original LEGO game was a ton of fun, too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Datamining? Find anything?
Seeing some Xenodex Mons that currently unobtainable and how the boss Pokémon work (example: The story Pawniard boss that you're not supposed to beat has a base HP stat of 450,000 lol)

You can see yourself in the txt files found in the BPS folder. No tools needed.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
NFT more like No Freakin Thanks

but if you wanna know about why it’s bad,here u go
Haven't just read what they are, all I can say is that it is some near dystopian ****. At this rate everything on the Internet will copyrighted to hell or something like a free for all on that front.

Looks like another of my story ideas isn't that far off it seems.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This game I voice in has a monthly newsletter, and I was featured in the newest issue to talk about my role as one of the game’s bosses! If you wanna read it, you can check it out here!

And here’s the character I voice!
C90802BC-CF4A-4294-A4EC-CBCA3FA62450.png
I’m a bit nervous about this role, but I’m excited. I’m going to be voicing alongside folks who voice for things like Pokémon Masters, Hazbin Hotel, Freedom Planet, etc., so hopefully I perform well alongside em’.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Welp....

I did it.

I sucessfuly caused a child to reject the truth, his life, his real world friends and his very idendity, just so I could play a ton of cool content in this little funny RPG.

In other words, I've become officially:

And I hate my life now! So really hope you like what I will say in the coming days so that I feel a little depressed! Yeah!

My misery aside...
Screen Shot 05-04-21 at 09.48 PM 001.PNG
Atleast Basil is back....this Basil atleast....

Ahem, ahem, nowI've reached the final day of the Omori Route, what I will do?

Welllllllllllllllllllll......i'm not exactly sure, since there's so much to do now. So far, I got the flower crown for Basil, and visiting his home give you some really good piece of equipements.

You also gain the skill "Red Hands" in White Space, which based the little I played, is REALLY freakin' powerful. 4 powerul hits at the cost of 75 juices.

I also fought this in the Vast Forest.
Screen Shot 05-04-21 at 09.56 PM.PNG
Everything's back to normal! Right!

annnnd that's it for now. Was gonna do a list of the events you can do now, buuut i'm too tired to write it down tonight. Think the next thing I do is go to Mr.Jawsum.

Wish me and my mental health good luck. Also if you know enough about the Omori Route, maybe give me ideas of what I should after meeting Mr.Jawsum.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I want to say one more thing indirectly related to the NFT thing. I want to say that many people do not seem to realize that money cannot exist without resources and energy. I mean, money is needed to buy them, and resources and energy require money to use. Without energy or resources of any kind, there can be no use for money, and thus, there can be no money. Our resources are limited, and we must save some of them as well as energy. Resources and energy do not come from trees like money does not. It's sad that some people do not seem to realize all this and continue to hurt the environment. Otherwise, there would not be a desire for things like sports cars or NFTs. What good is money when there are no resources left or energy to buy?

Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura What do you think of all this?

Shroob

Sup?
you watch anime content and have no lewds or cropped hentai forced upon you against your will, because YT assumes everyone who likes anime is into that?

Watch 1 Hololive video

Your home page is full of borderline hentai posts by the uploader that no matter how many times you report, Youtube does nothing

Sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom