• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think it's amazing that they're doing that for sure. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable TV show where Jon is the ONLY Superman and Clark is never mentioned because he's the one that's currently popular.

The old DCAU REALLY soured me on Wally and Kyle for doing that, kind of permenantly.
DCAU had John as the main GL, while both Kyle and Hal were minor ones (tho Kyle at least had a bit more screentime). As for Jon, I don't think he's gonna get lucky enough to show up on outside media sources...at least not until Yara + Nubia (the Brazilian and Black Wonder Women) and Tim Fox (Black Batman) get to show up in stuff as well
TV executives arent going to drop Clark for a Gohan knockoff that nobody outside of comic fans actually know exists.
not unless they're ready to risk it all

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Gamers when they learn that hating Fortnite doesn't make them irresistible to the opposite gender: :snakefire:

I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET A GAMER GIRL IF I SAID FORTNITE BAD ON REDDIT

You mean to tell me basing my entire personality on being snarky and antagonistic towards things that are popular with children or people I deem "normies" isn't a positive thing!?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gamers when they learn that hating Fortnite doesn't make them irresistible to the opposite gender: :snakefire:
Foolishness, I moved beyond hating Fortnite...

I instead moved to hating peoples favourite character getting in crossover game for children to make feel better about myself and getting a true gamer girl in the future.

At any moment now, someone gonna fall into my hands and my life will be set on the right path.

All according to plan....

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's nice to see not much has really changed when it comes to people talking about games on the internet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'all joke about gamer girls, but I bet when on actually likes you, you guys wouldn't know what to do and **** it up.
D2WUlGkW0AAfaWu.jpg
Oh ****, he saw the true through my joke....

Wait I mean:
D2Sp7BWX0Aga43x.png

BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'M A ALPHA MALE GAMER.

I DON'T NEED SUCH THINGS AS "SOCIAL SKILLS" OR "BEING NICE" TO OTHERS, 'CUZ GUESS WHAT. LIFE IS JUST A GAME, AND IN A GAME, YOU CAN JUST RESTART FROM THE START.

SO EVEN IF IT FALL OUT, I WILL GET MY GAMER GIRL ONE DAY.

JUST YOU WAIT, YOU STEVER HARVEY POTATO MOTHER....
trucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom