• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If they are making a Sonic Colors Remaster, my guess is they are doing it because they lost members of the old team that made the original, and want to go back and try to figure out what made it so good, especially with how Sonic Forces went. Something like that, maybe?

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but long and short of it: A remake for both SA1 and 2 were in the works, however, Rise of Lyric tanking got them scared and they cancelled both remakes and gave the whole series a budget slash because of Boom's failure.

I personally don't buy a word of it. :nifty:
The original Rumor was by someone who notoriously gets information wrong so there is that. I don't buy it in the slightest.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, something pretty cool happened a while back.

I don't plan on doing all too much FNAF work under my channel anymore, but I did get cast as a reoccurring actor for a YouTube channel that does primarily FNAF videos. And they pay by indie rates. All of their animators, voice actors, composers, etc. are all paid, so it's some surprisingly high quality work.
1619039297867.png

Never thought I'd be getting paid semi-consistently for my work, but ayyyy.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, something pretty cool happened a while back.

I don't plan on doing all too much FNAF work under my channel anymore, but I did get cast as a reoccurring actor for a YouTube channel that does primarily FNAF videos. And they pay by indie rates. All of their animators, voice actors, composers, etc. are all paid, so it's some surprisingly high quality work.
View attachment 312313
Never thought I'd be getting paid semi-consistently for my work, but ayyyy.
You’re gonna do great things as No. 1 Crate.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And now I have reached 5000 posts!

Nevermind that as I missed the burger talk. This one might seem strange to you Americans:

1619042313073.png

I do love a good sausage bap with BBQ or Brown sauce. Had two of them today since they are pretty cheap so it's pretty dollar/pound standard food.

Also pineapple on burgers is eh...........Never tasted right to me.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
If they are making a Sonic Colors Remaster, my guess is they are doing it because they lost members of the old team that made the original, and want to go back and try to figure out what made it so good, especially with how Sonic Forces went. Something like that, maybe?
Or maybe because it's one of the better received Sonic games and they want a quick profit?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Or maybe because it's one of the better received Sonic games and they want a quick profit?
Impossible, Sonic fans are only legally allowed to like Generations or Unleashed out of the boost games.

When in all actuality, they’re all fun.

Except Forces.

That game sucks lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Like I may have said, or not, I was just guessing. That said, that could do as well. Even with Forces, though, Sega did say something about making better quality games, even with how Forces turned out.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Like I may have said, or not, I was just guessing. That said, that could do as well. Even with Forces, though, Sega did say something about making better quality games, even with how Forces turned out.
Sega always says they’ll make higher quality games.

I’m pretty sure they said that right before Forces came out. :nifty:

It’ll stick one of these days.:025:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sega always says they’ll make higher quality games.

I’m pretty sure they said that right before Forces came out. :nifty:

It’ll stick one of these days.:025:
I am aware of that. I am. My point was, though, if they wanted to do that, why not go back to one of the well received games like Colors?

Like I said, this is just a guess, though.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge just sayin with your new pfp there:

Probably my favourite Zero Two one from you so far.
Wholesome Zero Two is best Zero Two.

Impossible, Sonic fans are only legally allowed to like Generations or Unleashed out of the boost games.

When in all actuality, they’re all fun.

Except Forces.

That game sucks lol.
I wouldn't say the game "sucks" per say, but damn if it ain't one of the most mediocre platformers that I've played in some time.

Forces has flashes of brilliance but levels just end before they have a chance to really take off, and the addition of a completely botched up Classic Sonic drags the whole experience down even more when it should've focused exclusively on Modern and Avatar levels.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I want a steamed cheeseburger all of a sudden, and despite what I said before, I would like to try something new on it...

Pineapples. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom