• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Bored. Three hot take food times:

1. Ketchup is a great sauce to have as a kid, not so much as an adult. Find it too smelly to use....

2. Instant ramen on toast is 100 times better than beans on toast.

3. Scrambled egg is the best thing on a burger when done right. And I've had a chicken omelette in a burger once as well which was pretty great.

I understand there are multiple characters who are "Sabre"'s in the series. Like it's a class. Could you pull a Hero/Koopalings with them in Smash or would that not work?
100% a Hero thing. Artoria Pendragon (and Alter), Modred and Nero maybe.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I understand there are multiple characters who are "Sabre"'s in the series. Like it's a class. Could you pull a Hero/Koopalings with them in Smash or would that not work?
Some of them absolutely could, It really Depends on the characters.

For Example

Saber Artoria could totally have a costume that is Saber Alter and Arthur

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
calm and collected...calm and collected...calm...and...collected...HSOAGAKAVAKAHAKAGAKAVAKAVAKFBSPAVAOFSKDGDKAFAKSVCLABALSVJAFAKDVQHSGOAFSKVQOWGDOFSPIDER-MAN

Shroob

Sup?
Some of them absolutely could, It really Depends on the characters.

For Example

Saber Artoria could totally have a costume that is Saber Alter and Arthur

That's really it though unless you completely break character and give the ones who don't use a sword a sword.

D

Deleted member

tfw you go looking for that one card you know you have a copy of somewhere but you can't find it for the life of you:
1619047891644.gif

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Do you guys have any advices on what to do when feeling demotivated to draw? Or to do anything artistic, like writing or anything, really? I don't if it has to do with a lot of stuff that has been going on on my end (including dental procedures), but I feel like I want to do something at least for warm up and I have no idea what...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That exact moment and realization when Legendary Kong is more of a hero then DCEU Batman and Superman are. Ha ha!

That really speaks volumes.
idk...I'd rather rely on Batfleck and Superman than Kong or Zilla...tho as a smart man I'd choose Spider-Man above them all

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Do you guys have any advices on what to do when feeling demotivated to draw? Or to do anything artistic, like writing or anything, really? I don't if it has to do with a lot of stuff that has been going on on my end (including dental procedures), but I feel like I want to do something at least for warm up and I have no idea what...
I just don’t really draw unless I either a) have a decent idea of what I want to draw or b)feel like it.

Now, I do do doodles every few days(usually I just set aside an hour or so and when that times up I just stop then and there) but I don’t like forcing myself to draw if I don’t want to, if that makes any sense. That's usually how I get myself into a drawing mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

As a writer I'd look at random stuff on Wikipedia or walk around a few video game worlds. If I have a good idea comes into my head I place it down somewhere.

AndreaAC

I just don’t really draw unless I either a) have a decent idea of what I want to draw or b)feel like it.

Now, I do do doodles every few days(usually I just set aside an hour or so and when that times up I just stop then and there) but I don’t like forcing myself to draw if I don’t want to, if that makes any sense. That's usually how I get myself into a drawing mood.
I mean, yeah, I shouldn't force myself to do anything, specially since that can trigger the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, but it just stresses me out that I WISH I could be doing something, but I just cannot get my hand or brain work for it. :/ It's like, I am indecisive. Thanks for the advice though.
As a writer I'd look at random stuff on Wikipedia or walk around a few video game worlds. If I have a good idea comes into my head I place it down somewhere.
:) Thank you for the advice...truth be told I haven't been playing for quite some time even if I was like a month or so ago (replaying some Rayman games, and playing Rayman 1 for the first time on PC), and I do have other options...but my enthusiasm isn't long lasting, maybe out of stress of not being able to get some things done...and again, things on the side.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Maybe take some time to consume your favorite media, stuff that inspires you, and take the time to analyze the stuff you like about them. You could also find media you don’t like or were disappointed by and see how you would approach some of the aspects of it, think of how you would handle it to suit your liking. Maybe you could take a trip around your general area, get some exercise and let your mind wander. You could likely come across an individual or location that inspires an idea.

D

Deleted member

Y'all ever stop and think about how we're nearing the end of April already? This year is ****ing flying by, Jesus...
I literally have like 17 days of school left, let it feels like this year has just started.

Hell, it feels like 2019 was yesterday. I still remember the precovid days as vividly as yesterday.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
For me, I usually just take a bit of a break. Doesn’t work for everyone, but it works for me. Maybe it’ll work for you.

Dutch Raikuna

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Holy crud Bamco's anime games look so heckin' good. Tales of Arise and Scarlet Nexus are definitely on my radar now and I'm 100% playing them this year if I can find the time and money.
Aw hell they are. Seems like they are stepping up their game now.

Still kinda wished they used the old Tales engine to pump out anime RPGs though like ones for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Demon Slayer etc.

I still remember crying at the reveal of Arise. Like Tales grew up.

In like, 3 or so weeks, E3 will be a month away. 👀
I think to me........this might the last E3 I'll be very excited for.

Just with my change of interests.

AndreaAC

Maybe take some time to consume your favorite media, stuff that inspires you, and take the time to analyze the stuff you like about them. You could also find media you don’t like or were disappointed by and see how you would approach some of the aspects of it, think of how you would handle it to suit your liking. Maybe you could take a trip around your general area, get some exercise and let your mind wander. You could likely come across an individual or location that inspires an idea.
Yeah, that could work, maybe after I am done with the next dental extraction. I mean, currently I have gone out way more than before because I have gotten the chance, but guess I need to do that a little more. And I do have some sort of activity book, I should give it a re-read to see if I find a fun prompt to work with to get over this artist block. :3 Thanks a whole lot for the advice, my friend! I just want to feel productive...

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah, that could work, maybe after I am done with the next dental extraction. I mean, currently I have gone out way more than before because I have gotten the chance, but guess I need to do that a little more. And I do have some sort of activity book, I should give it a re-read to see if I find a fun prompt to work with to get over this artist block. :3 Thanks a whole lot for the advice, my friend! I just want to feel productive...
I know that feeling Andrea. I know that feeling a lot.

And today proves my strangeness in motivation. Motivated enough to cycle nearly 30 miles/50 kilometres in one day but not motivated enough to write more than a paragraph.

AndreaAC

For me, I usually just take a bit of a break. Doesn’t work for everyone, but it works for me. Maybe it’ll work for you.
xD I mean, I do take breaks, believe me. Always have done that to start fresh...but sometimes I am worried that those breaks might last for far too long...and while I heave infinitely grateful to have gotten very patient clients...I really worried things could change, and maybe this could anger some other people or even myself because I wish I could give the best result faster...though I know quality takes time.
I know that feeling Andrea. I know that feeling a lot.

And today proves my strangeness in motivation. Motivated enough to cycle nearly 30 miles/50 kilometres in one day but not motivated enough to write more than a paragraph.
o.o Wow, that is no small feat! Congrats! But yeah...I totally feel ya...I could handle the dental extraction without panicking (and without taking something to relax myself or a pain killer) when I had doubted myself about being able to, and I was happy and relieved that things are finally getting done after having avoided them for so long and having dealt with horrendous pain for a year or more...but it wasn't enough to make me feel motivated to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom