• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'all joke about gamer girls, but I bet when on actually likes you, you guys wouldn't know what to do and **** it up.
D2WUlGkW0AAfaWu.jpg
Oh ****, he saw the true through my joke....

Wait I mean:
D2Sp7BWX0Aga43x.png

BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'M A ALPHA MALE GAMER.

I DON'T NEED SUCH THINGS AS "SOCIAL SKILLS" OR "BEING NICE" TO OTHERS, 'CUZ GUESS WHAT. LIFE IS JUST A GAME, AND IN A GAME, YOU CAN JUST RESTART FROM THE START.

SO EVEN IF IT FALL OUT, I WILL GET MY GAMER GIRL ONE DAY.

JUST YOU WAIT, YOU STEVER HARVEY POTATO MOTHER....
trucker?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
We already have Ben Schwartz as Sonic, we just need Danny Pudi and Bobby Moynihan to voice Tails and Knuckles and then we would have the Ducktales 2017 cast voicing the Sonic Trio.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
We already have Ben Schwartz as Sonic, we just need Danny Pudi and Bobby Moynihan to voice Tails and Knuckles and then we would have the Ducktales 2017 cast voicing the Sonic Trio.
Even though neither of those voice fit those characters. Be better off with a half turtle reunion with Omar Benson Miller voicing Knuckles.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The one and only true way to get a gamer girl is to donate to her twitch streams.

When she says your name on stream, you’re basically married.
View attachment 312284
View attachment 312291
Oh ****, he saw the true through my joke....

Wait I mean:
View attachment 312292
BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'M A ALPHA MALE GAMER.

I DON'T NEED SUCH THINGS AS "SOCIAL SKILLS" OR "BEING NICE" TO OTHERS, 'CUZ GUESS WHAT. LIFE IS JUST A GAME, AND IN A GAME, YOU CAN JUST RESTART FROM THE START.

SO EVEN IF IT FALL OUT, I WILL GET MY GAMER GIRL ONE DAY.

JUST YOU WAIT, YOU STEVER HARVEY POTATO MOTHER....
trucker?
Vtubers must have so many husbands...
:D........I don't know what I have just walked into...........Imma head out, PEACE! ✌:)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guess the Sonic community's been in a tizzy ever since this rumor about Adventure Remakes being cancelled started floating around.

I mean, with a source as credible as "online person post the funni", I see no reason to doubt the validity of these claims.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Guess the Sonic community's been in a tizzy ever since this rumor about Adventure Remakes being cancelled started floating around.

I mean, with a source as credible as "online person post the funni", I see no reason to doubt the validity of these claims.
Got a link to this rumor?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last week I was thinking about getting an arcade stick for my consoles but then decided not anymore.

But since my mom is pushing me hard to give her some birthday gift ideas, guess I'm getting it now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They should get Keanu Reeves to voice Knuckles.

Be worth it to have a scene upon first meeting having Sonic tell he sounds like Keanu Reeves who then proceeds to ask who that is with Sonic saying "Just a natural treasure".

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Got a link to this rumor?

Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but long and short of it: A remake for both SA1 and 2 were in the works, however, Rise of Lyric tanking got them scared and they cancelled both remakes and gave the whole series a budget slash because of Boom's failure.

I personally don't buy a word of it. :nifty:

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master

Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but long and short of it: A remake for both SA1 and 2 were in the works, however, Rise of Lyric tanking got them scared and they cancelled both remakes and gave the whole series a budget slash because of Boom's failure.

I personally don't buy a word of it. :nifty:
Doesn't help there are also the Sonic Colors Remastered "leaks" out in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom