• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna play some Smash in an hour or so, anyone who wants to fight me let me know so I can create a battle arena.

I'm Mike1992 and my switch number is below my avatar.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know that Lost Tapes idea I posted earlier regarding the Emela-Ntouka.

Plot definitely has the potential to be a full-length killer creature movie.

What would also make it unique is unlike most killer creature flicks, the Emela-Ntouka in this case wouldn't be killing out of malice or hunger but instead out of survival, desperation, defending itself, as well as its territorial nature.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys.

Busted my ass cycling 26 miles today and I'm drained. Also spent an hour on the swings and ate two sausage burgers.

And best of all: Tales of Arise release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With new art.

1619025002371.png

Now it is food and sleep time.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Guys.

Busted my ass cycling 26 miles today and I'm drained. Also spent an hour on the swings and ate two sausage burgers.

And best of all: Tales of Arise release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With new art.

View attachment 312272

Now it is food and sleep time.
Man, Alphen's design is so sick.

Also I really need to get back to playing Vesperia. Damn you, Monster Hunter Rise.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
slowly goodbye to Clark Kent...and a slow welcome to Jon being a full time superstar
I wanna see what kind of moves :ultmegaman::ultpacman: would contribute here
I'd bet Pac-Man would do the robot...Mega Man probably does something goofy like the nae nae or the Lil Nas special

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
slowly goodbye to Clark Kent...and a slow welcome to Jon being a full time superstar

I'd bet Pac-Man would do the robot...Mega Man probably does something goofy like the nae nae or the Lil Nas special
Oh great. A new Kyle Rayner/Wally West.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Between Pac-Man and Mega Man, Pac-Man does the robot?
Mega Man didn't wanna be cliché, so we gotta let him bring in more variety
Oh great. A new Kyle Rayner/Wally West.
well in this case he's both blood related and has already been around for years...only now he gets to have his own major comic run solo without Clark or Lois. Personally I'm more shocked by him having the main Superman comic series while Kara is now Superwoman

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Mega Man didn't wanna be cliché, so we gotta let him bring in more variety

well in this case he's both blood related and has already been around for years...only now he gets to have his own major comic run solo without Clark or Lois. Personally I'm more shocked by him having the main Superman comic series while Kara is now Superwoman
I think it's amazing that they're doing that for sure. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable TV show where Jon is the ONLY Superman and Clark is never mentioned because he's the one that's currently popular.

The old DCAU REALLY soured me on Wally and Kyle for doing that, kind of permenantly.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I think it's amazing that they're doing that for sure. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable TV show where Jon is the ONLY Superman and Clark is never mentioned because he's the one that's currently popular.

The old DCAU REALLY soured me on Wally and Kyle for doing that, kind of permenantly.
TV executives arent going to drop Clark for a Gohan knockoff that nobody outside of comic fans actually know exists.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't have 100% trust towards Centro Pokémon LEAKS, but I've really been itching for some new on Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom