• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duxx

Smash Ace
I’m just sayin, in Super Noi World 64 (yes that is the name of my regime) the only requirement is that you’re a cool dude.

As long as no one gets hurt you can do whatever you want. And there are free government distributed Velociraptors.

Vote Noi 2021
I'd rather vote Nogobro tbh

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sonic 2 was already hype...now it's even more amazing than it should be for a movie

Marvel, DC, and Sonic owning movies in 2022

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I’m just sayin, in Super Noi World 64 (yes that is the name of my regime) the only requirement is that you’re a cool dude.

As long as no one gets hurt you can do whatever you want. And there are free government distributed Velociraptors.

Vote Noi 2021
Got my vote!

As long as it's a scientifically accurate feathery raptor!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Thank god no girls allowed

they have cooties
Super Noi World 64 has an abundance of hot chicks who are also gamers.

But they are not defined by their looks, they are all strong independent individuals who deserve respect.

There is also the hot dude option on the menu, if your tastes diverge from mine. Rest assured, they are also gamers.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

But they are not defined by their looks, they are all strong independent individuals who deserve respect.

There is also the hot dude option on the menu, if your tastes diverge from mine. Rest assured, they are also gamers.
We're ALL sexy in Noi World 64.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Here’s my prediction for the Sonic sequel. Agent Stone finds out where Robotnik disappeared to from footage taken from his ship and with Robotnik’s lab and the data gathered from Sonic’s quill, builds a prototype of Metal Sonic, aka Silver Sonic and orders it to find Sonic’s rings and use them to bring back Robotnik. This succeeds and later on after SS makes a failed attempt at fighting Sonic, Robotnik rebuilds Silver into Metal Sonic, upgrading him with the quill.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Vote Noi 2021
You have my vote, best deal ever.

The velociraptors certaintly won't kill us :4pacman:

Noipoi

Howdy!
You have my vote, best deal ever.

The velociraptors certaintly won't kill us :4pacman:
They’ve been genetically enhanced to have the disposition of a dog. And they are also gamers.

Here’s my prediction for the Sonic sequel. Agent Stone finds out where Robotnik disappeared to from footage taken from his ship and with Robotnik’s lab and the data gathered from Sonic’s quill, builds a prototype of Metal Sonic, aka Silver Sonic and orders it to find Sonic’s rings and use them to bring back Robotnik. This succeeds and later on after SS makes a failed attempt at fighting Sonic, Robotnik rebuilds Silver into Metal Sonic, upgrading him with the quill.
Where do you think Knuckles comes in?

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

Damm you lost me with the gaming part

video games are stupid who would like them?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
No clue yet, maybe he came along with Tails to help bring back Sonic?
Wasn't Sonic removed from his home dimension because of an attack from Echidnas? Maybe Robotnik has to go the long way around, and runs into Knuckles along the way. He tricks him, like he did in the games, to try and take Sonic out.

Noipoi

Howdy!
No clue yet, maybe he came along with Tails to help bring back Sonic?
My theory is that Tails has come to bring Sonic back to his home world, because of some big disaster. Knuckles was warned by the (now deceased) Echidna tribe that Sonic would bring ruin to the world, so he goes after him. Eggman shows up (maybe with Metal?) and tricks Knuckles. Sonic of course wins him over. Turns out Eggman was the prophesied big disaster. And Sonic, Tails and Knuckles all kick Egggman’s ass in an awesome fight sequence.

There will probably also be Chaos Emeralds, and thus Super Sonic.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My theory is that Tails has come to bring Sonic back to his home world, because of some big disaster. Knuckles was warned by the (now deceased) Echidna tribe that Sonic would bring ruin to the world, so he goes after him. Eggman shows up (maybe with Metal?) and tricks Knuckles. Sonic of course wins him over, and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles all kick Egggman’s ass in an awesome fight sequence.

There will probably also be Chaos Emeralds, and thus Super Sonic.
And donut lord is here.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
In my world, LGBTIAQs are always welcome, and as long as you are responsible, and mature and overall, cool, you are always welcome in my society. No racism or discrimination would be allowed at all, by the way.
Whare is de H?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wasn't Sonic removed from his home dimension because of an attack from Echidnas? Maybe Robotnik has to go the long way around, and runs into Knuckles along the way. He tricks him, like he did in the games, to try and take Sonic out.
Yeah, though maybe neither Tails or Knuckles knew about it and it causes some problems when he see Knuckles?

(now deceased) Echidna tribe
Man, they really just wiped themselves out over the course of 10 years huh?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I do see Sonic having some conflict on whether to come back to his home planet and connect with those who resemble him more or stay with his human family and the town and life he’s known for years and grew accustomed to...how exactly it gets resolved I’m not sure

Didn’t those guys wipe themselves out in one night in Sonic Adventure?

I thought they awakened Chaos and he killed em all.
Well I guess, though what could be this movie’s equivalent to Chaos in that case?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I do see Sonic having some conflict on whether to come back to his home planet and connect with those who resemble him more or stay with his human family and the town and life he’s known for years and grew accustomed to...how exactly it gets resolved I’m not sure
Fully expecting one of those “Get outta here you stupid animal!” Scenes with Donut Lord.

When they could just, Y’know, talk it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom