• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Comedy is allowed. Spoken work comedy is fine. Witty written observations are fine. The only thing that is not allowed are pictures with "jokes" captioned on them copied and pasted all over the internet and puns.
I'll take my chances and accept my punishment like a man.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only kind of memes I can't stand are the COVID related ones. Notably folks comparing the virus to Thanos.

Otherwise I've pretty much embraced memes since I could make Gamera the Wonder Woman between Batman/Kong and Superman/Godzilla.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OMG I WANT!!!
Nintendo is eradicated. Disney is eradicated, meaning Lilo and Stitch is eradicated.

And a world without lilo and stitch is a world I don’t wanna live In.

So I guess Snake World leads directly to the death of Noipoi.

so comedy isn’t allowed :4wario:
I've turned around on Nintendo. They're allowed. But are going to be strictly monitored by the state. Disney's back catelogue will not be erased but it's assets will be devided up among the other companies in the film industry and use of the disney name will be outlawed.

And if you keep arguing with the state sanctioned definition of comedy then you really WILL end up in the gulag!
Puns will get us punished severely.
That's it. Into the gulag.

Noipoi

Howdy!
OMG I WANT!!!

I've turned around on Nintendo. They're allowed. But are going to be strictly monitored by the state. Disney's back catelogue will not be erased but it's assets will be devided up among the other companies in the film industry and use of the disney name will be outlawed.

And if you keep arguing with the state sanctioned definition of comedy then you really WILL end up in the gulag!

That's it. Into the gulag.
***** I can’t go to the gulag I already killed myself.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I stole it from MooMew64 MooMew64

Don’t tell him
20200603121754_1.jpg

Excuse me sir, but I must request you relinquish that meme, it costs 100 Dogecoins and I don't remember receiving a payment.

Fun fact, I made that in like, under 5 minutes in Gimp using the liquify tool.

You can pretty make any character ever pog if you have a picture of them with a profile shot and access to a liquify tool.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Investigative reporter here.
We have gotten past the guards and gotten inside footage of Snake's gulags.
Turns out the torture IS being forced to chug water until you are bloated enough to satisfy the dictator's inflation fetish.
She then laughs and slaps the victims' sore bellies until they puke.
There is also a locked door with a window revealing a room of furry animal costumes.
We balk at even the thought of what nefarious uses Snake could have for these.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If someone disagrees with you, you don’t need to change their mind. It’s not your place to do that, let people do what they wanna do. Ain’t that hard of a concept to grasp.
If people disagree with you it’s because they’re wrong and they need to be forcibly changed to your objectively correct world views.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I’m just sayin, in Super Noi World 64 (yes that is the name of my regime) the only requirement is that you’re a cool dude.

As long as no one gets hurt you can do whatever you want. And their are free government distributed Velociraptors.

Vote Noi 2021
So, we talking about who is going to rule now? In that case...

1618969065114.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom