• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy 15th Anniversary to Okami!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xD Can I be honest? I am terrified...specially because of Tails...also...where are his 3 hairs? o-o
I'm no expert on this stuff, but when it comes to dolls used for filming like this, you usually don't add many extra details like that. The final film will probably have the tufts of hair.

D

Deleted member

xD Can I be honest? I am terrified...specially because of Tails...also...where are his 3 hairs? o-o
They’re probably just dummies they use to choreograph the movement of the CGI models: there isn’t really a need to make them look super detailed, just as close to the character as possible.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm no expert on this stuff, but when it comes to dolls used for filming like this, you usually don't add many extra details like that. The final film will probably have the tufts of hair.
They’re probably just dummies they use to choreograph the movement of the CGI models: there isn’t really a need to make them look super detailed, just as close to the character as possible.
Oh, right. That makes sense. Still....I would be heavily unsettled working with those....things...again, Tails looks like he's staring directly into the soul to haunt it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh, right. That makes sense. Still....I would be heavily unsettled working with those....things...again, Tails looks like he's staring directly into the soul to haunt it.
Tails has seen sins unbeknownst to man. That stare is the stare of someone who knows too much.

Found another funny meme in the wild.
View attachment 312218
I really hope GabaLeth dubs this, cause I would totally audition-

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Tails has seen sins unbeknownst to man. That stare is the stare of someone who knows too much.
x'D Yeah, I can definitely picture that!

Honestly, I am not that hyped for the Sonic movie sequel...I mean, I liked the first one, but not to the point of wanting to re-watch it...And I mean, I know this would never happen, but something that would make me want to watch it even if the plot wasn't engaging like the first one, would be this:
Silver.png

Anything with him would make me change my mind. I mean, the idea of seeing looking that fluffy is just great.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
DEC1F386-CF5B-4161-8953-55292547FF22.jpeg

I drew something

Which you know being able to draw anything that looks remotely like what I’m going for is impressive for me (I have some bad hand tremor stuff) I call it creep cat and he is slankin

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
x'D Yeah, I can definitely picture that!

Honestly, I am not that hyped for the Sonic movie sequel...I mean, I liked the first one, but not to the point of wanting to re-watch it...And I mean, I know this would never happen, but something that would make me want to watch it even if the plot wasn't engaging like the first one, would be this:
View attachment 312222

Anything with him would make me change my mind. I mean, the idea of seeing looking that fluffy is just great.
Hope they wouldn’t nerf his chest hair that much

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm tired of Geno doubt. From now on, if you don't have anything positive to say about him, don't say anything at all.
I’ll talk about Geno any which way I want to, and you can’t stop me.

What you can do, is ignore it. If someone says something about a video game character you don’t agree with, you can just not care.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
That’d get you sent to the gulag in Snake World. Possibly executed.
Gulag is far too funny a word to be allowed in snakes reality
Comedy is allowed. Memes are not comedy.
I’m sorry to say they usually fall under that category

Edit; I fixed it that’s that are you proud of me now dad...

I’ve just realized this will look strange if no one knows the context

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Memes are absolutely comedy. Just cuz you like something doesn’t mean you get to redefine it.

Memes are comedy. No memes in snake world=no comedy in snake world.

Except for government sanctioned, heavily monitored comedy. So basically no comedy anyway.
Comedy is allowed. Spoken work comedy is fine. Witty written observations are fine. The only thing that is not allowed are pictures with "jokes" captioned on them copied and pasted all over the internet and puns.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Ah great, if SnakeFighter64 ruled a world, or the world, we'd all be in deep trouble, huh?

Noipoi

Howdy!
A heavy ban on open-world games...
Nintendo is eradicated. Disney is eradicated, meaning Lilo and Stitch is eradicated.

And a world without lilo and stitch is a world I don’t wanna live In.

So I guess Snake World leads directly to the death of Noipoi.

Comedy is allowed. Spoken work comedy is fine. Witty written observations are fine. The only thing that is not allowed are pictures with "jokes" captioned on them copied and pasted all over the internet and puns.
so comedy isn’t allowed :4wario:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom