• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys..........

Finally got the motivation again to play stuff after a week and a half while waiting for my food to cook. That is all.

Now I should go back to story stuff again tonight.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got another design up for sale. Still have some more drawings lined up this week and the next. Been a bit since I played any games, so I might take some time to do so this week.

Someone said they wanted this one for sale, so I added it, Can't remember who exactly, so hopefully that'll go well.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This is really cool
every cut Pokemon got a cool new name... except for my boy Fire Seal.
I've been waiting three months for this video to come out and I'm happy with the results.

Names Nob Ogasawara provided for the 1997 Gold/Silver prototype Pokémon are much better than the names a fan made that everyone has been using since the ROM leak.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still gotta handle the last (or last 2) Dark Phoenix Gauntlets for MUA3. I think I'll tackle that soon. I wanted to clear those before starting the Fantastic Four stuff. I cleared the Nightmare Mode, Morbius Gauntlets and Rifts.

Reactions: ---

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We still got a lot of work to do with this broken system, but damn if this Chauvin pack ain't hitting hard.
Of course. This conviction does little or nothing to change the corrupt justice system. There are still other things more than this that should be dealt with before things truly get better.

Dutch Raikuna

The ****-up of money in soccer leading to the crumbling of an attempt at American Capitalising of my country's main sport and one I grew up playing.

The full conviction of the cop who murdered an innocent man in the US.

For both sides of the Atlantic, today we have had wins. It feels good.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Learned by accident today that Little Mac's neutral special is actually a very good edgeguarding and tech checking move. In the air.

I've been using it ever since and honestly it's been giving me the win.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Today's picture came out pretty bad IMO. But I am just starting out so that's to be expected. I'm thinking I'll try to do one doodle a day and slowly get more ambitious as I go. If you look closely, you can see my Perry drawing from yesterday on the other side of the paper.
I think one thing I really struggled with this time around was pencil pressure. I pressed down way to hard on the paper sometimes which made my lines harder to erase and also put unnecessary strain on my hands. I have the same issue with gaming - I tend to grip my controller way to hard when I'm concentrating too much. I'll have to try to kick that habit as I practice more.

Tomorrow I think I'll try to draw an animal from one of my Santa Ana Zoo photos. That's going to be more of a challenge for a noob like me then drawing a cartoon character but I want to try to vary the types of things I draw.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

All six English Football Teams have decided to say **** it to the European Super League. As someone who played football a lot as a kid (not anymore) this pleases me.

We don't want soccer to ever be like the NBA or NFL. It's called the beautiful game for a reason.

Know most of yous don't care but it's the biggest sport on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom