• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh gave up halfway for my favourite games list and doing by pictures. Takes effort for me. Plus they do automatic cropping which pisses me off. Think I'll just nap for a bit.

I like to sleep. Dreams give some cool story ideas................if I could remember them!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If none of you have seen Nobody (2021). Get on it now! What a blast that film was! Definitely one of my favs of this year!

Also the old man was a bad***! I didn't see that coming! Best character!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seriously though I didn't think this film was gonna be THAT good!

Add that to my movie collection whenever I get the chance of picking it up on disc.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I didn't realize until no but watching Nobody really helped cleanse of the trauma and torture I inflicted on myself that was Tom & Jerry.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just went outside, saw a finch of a color I'm not used to seeing it in, and thought "Oh wow, a Shiny Finch!".

On an unrelated note I think I need to stop playing so much Pokemon.
Considering "Poke" is in your name, I don't think I see you doing that anytime soon. :p

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Boy, there must be a lot of people leaving Blizzard now. I don't remember the reasons too well, but I am still not surprised.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Jeff Kaplan was working at Blizzard for 20 years it would not shock me if this was a long time coming.

Regarding Overwatch 2 either development is going terribly or they are at a point where the game is planned out enough to where they can comfortably switch heads without things going haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom