• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
TierMaker is making me to have a Twitter account just to make something????

**** off on that one. Ain't making an account based on that pool of ****.

Must get around it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a friend that's really into TF2 and she's always telling me that the Soldier is the most popular class and he should be the one that gets into Smash. But then there's stuff like this which tells me Heavy is the most popular one who should get into Smash, but I had always thought PYRO was the most popular class and should be the one in Smash. Who's telling the truth here? Which one of us is right?
Honestly, I feel like Heavy or Soldier are the most likely two, although you can make cases for literally every character to some degree. Heavy and Soldier just feel like they're the closest to a "mascot" the game has, having more screentime and appearences than the others.(at least, that was the case last time I checked, idk if that's changed at all.)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, I feel like Heavy or Soldier are the most likely two, although you can make cases for literally every character to some degree. Heavy and Soldier just feel like they're the closest to a "mascot" the game has, having more screentime and appearences than the others.(at least, that was the case last time I checked, idk if that's changed at all.)
I would argue Scout is up there as well.

He's definitely the main protag of SFM vids

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'd say Spy is pretty iconic too.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
in cheesiest voice I can muster

The Lamperouge show! Staring Lamperouge and a ton of guests.

I have no idea how 90s sitcoms actually work.
I kinda know. Not really though. Maybe like Full House or something like that.

D

Deleted member

Why is it the Internet tries to make the simplest **** hard?

I just want to make a damn list with pictures. No cropping, no signing up to piece of trash like Twitter.

Just simple A to B.
At the rate you're going you'd probably be better off just manually editing the list together.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why is it the Internet tries to make the simplest **** hard?

I just want to make a damn list with pictures. No cropping, no signing up to piece of trash like Twitter.

Just simple A to B.
Signing up to Twitter isn't going to hurt you.

I use it for following art accounts, gaming news, and school-related stuff. It's not really bad if you stay out of comments until a tag with slurs is trending

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm glad I don't live in America. Apparently, it's like $1,600,000 to get a heart transplant. Apparently, it's also a complete b**** to file for bankruptcy.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I get the feeling there is going to be several comparisons between Warner Bros' Mortal Kombat film and Marvel Studios' Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings.

Either ways, I will possibly try and find a way to watch Mortal Kombat since it is Mortal Kombat after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom