• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Today’s my birthday
Happy Birthday dude! If your name isn’t here check their YouTube channel

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Movies I'm planning to get with my birthday money once things re-open again which probably won't be for a while.

Alpha
Godzilla vs. Kong
Disney's Pinocchio (I can't believe I don't even have my childhood favorite Disney film in my movie collection)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I love the clashing artstyles in Super robot wars.

The Aura battler characters stick out like a sore thumb because of how old they are compared to the rest of the cast (1983) while the rest so far are a lot newer than that.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This afternoon will be watching Nobody, later tonight gonna play some online Smash with my brother and then watch Quest for Fire, apparently Ron Perlman's first film role.

See how Quest for Fire compares to Alpha.

Also for any of you that wants to play some online Smash with me sometime, my username is Mike1992 and just let me know, I'm available anytime for the most part. Saying this since I'm started to get motivated into playing Smash more again. I'm down for a good challenge.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. Audiobooks, podcasts, sometimes even shows. I need the noise or else my head fills the space itself and I can’t relax.

I once fell asleep watching Back at the Barnyard
I'm the opposite personally: I hate listening to sounds in the middle of the night. I prefer the peace and quiet of dead silence.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tim Fox/Black Batman accidentally murdered a guy via hit and freak out run as a 17 year old child...and that’s why he’s the black sheep of the Fox Family...nice

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
no wonder why Miles and Sam did better representing their hero names so far than Timmy Boi has so far

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Heads up. Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition is being given away for free right now on the PSN store as a part of their "Play at Home" program. If you own a PlayStation 4 or 5 or plan to at some point, log into a Sony account and claim it now!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
**** it and I'll probably pop a blood vessel while doing it but the next few hours I'll make a tier list of my favourite games of all time.

Might get buried but what the hell. Haven't done one of these in ages.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Society if Heavy won the last major update instead of Pyro
View attachment 312137
I have a friend that's really into TF2 and she's always telling me that the Soldier is the most popular class and he should be the one that gets into Smash. But then there's stuff like this which tells me Heavy is the most popular one who should get into Smash, but I had always thought PYRO was the most popular class and should be the one in Smash. Who's telling the truth here? Which one of us is right?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have a friend that's really into TF2 and she's always telling me that the Soldier is the most popular class and he should be the one that gets into Smash. But then there's stuff like this which tells me Heavy is the most popular one who should get into Smash, but I had always thought PYRO was the most popular class and should be the one in Smash. Who's telling the truth here? Which one of us is right?
Personally I support every one of the TF2 classes getting into Smash, but I think the Heavy is generally considered the "Poster Boy" considering he's front and center in some promotional artwork.

Soldier is also popular and would have some crazy shovel shenanigans while Pyro would be a wacky character in general. That reminds me, I gotta whip up a Pyro moveset in the future.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The obvious answer is to just skip the playable characters and add The Administrator to Smash.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Heavy's the poster boy by far, but all of the rest of the classes are pretty popular in their own right. Iirc, Scout is the most played class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom