• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

All six English Football Teams have decided to say **** it to the European Super League. As someone who played football a lot as a kid (not anymore) this pleases me.

We don't want soccer to ever be like the NBA or NFL. It's called the beautiful game for a reason.

Know most of yous don't care but it's the biggest sport on the planet.
I don't know what's going on. I've heard some European Soccer teams want to start their own Soccer league, but that's about it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I don't know what's going on. I've heard some European Soccer teams want to start their own Soccer league, but that's about it.
In summary:

12 big teams (six from England, 3 from Italy and 3 from Spain) in soccer wanted to basically go for an NBA/NFL style model which pissed off pretty much everyone for good reason. An all elite club where only the 12 richest teams were allowed to stay in permanently and the rest had to pay big or qualify like hell to go in all for more and more money.

Now half the teams (all from England) have withdrawn after the UK government threaten to do stuff that would restrict them a lot in the sport, banning for playing their country. And it goes against the merit aspect of the game which is probably why we don't make soccer/football to be like half show/half sport like the NFL.

While I don't watch football anymore it was a part of my childhood and I grew up watching two of those teams that were going to sign up (Manchester City and Liverpool) very closely. So it annoyed me a good bit.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh boy oh boy fellas.
I mean, we all kinda figured this would happen but...

HERE I COME ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM. THE BEST OF THEM, TOUGHER THAN LEATHER.

YOU CAN CALL ME KNUCKLES. UNLIKE SONIC I DON’T CHUCKLE, I’D RATHER FLEX MY MUSCLES.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He's really lookin' like an enlarged happy meal toy, huh-

Untitled.png

I̶̢̧̹͍͙̲̰̜͉̥͍̖͚̳͐̅̔̓̿̇'̷̪̳̼̼̭͇́͗̍v̵̧̤͚̝͍̦̐͗̏̓͋͜ȩ̴͖̙̭̘̩͙̗͇̈́̌̋̓̕ ̵̛̞̻͍͉͍̖̝̳̈̄̈́̊̀̃̄͆̈́͐̆̚̕͝s̶͖̯͚̹̭̥͎̓̽̎͝e̶͔̋ȩ̵͍͈͉̪̹̣͖̹̈́̈́́̏͑́̇͋̓͗̕͜n̴̛̹̞͙̪͙͙̦͖̿̈́̅͛̃̈̈́̕͝ͅͅ ̶̡̪̝̩̳͇́̅̂͛͝t̸̛̜͎͔̥͖̪̼̳̙͎̬͊̍̄̌̚h̴̩̟̜̍̔̏̈́̆͌̈̎̒͛̚e̵̗͖͔̩̺̣̪̯͙̾͂̆̓̂̚͜͠͝ ̸̢̖̦͕̦̆̐͒̒̎f̶̨́́̒̐͑̊́̉̔̈́̎͐͋̚à̴̡̩̬̤̼̙̜̹̞͔͇ç̷̧̻̦͚̜̤̖̖͓̥͓̑̄̿͛̂͂͂̎̾̕͜ḛ̵̡̧͍̦̱̰̳̠̃̑̋ ̸͇̥̹̚͠o̷̙̬̳͊̔̓̋͒̓͛f̴͍͈͂̉̔́̔͛̚̚͘ͅ ̵̨̦͔͙͚̣͉̪̭͙͍̘̰̦͉̃͑͑̒̌̉̆̈́̏̅̅̿͘͘͘G̷͇̜̰͖̘̫̪̞͑̈́̀͊͋͜͝͝ͅó̴̢̢̱̖̪̠͕͈̮̦͈̥̻̃̚ͅd̸̢̧̡̩̙͚͔̬̗͉̖̹̣͋̐̃̅̈́̿͆͜ͅ,̸̘̠̪̹̦̼͉̭̼͎̝͎͚̮̈́͗̈̂͑̎̓͝ ̷̯̥͍̦̟̻̦͍̹̻̈́̑̓̐̃̀͝a̷̧̗͔̺̯̪̝̫̹͙̐̀͆̎̈͗͝͝n̵̹̭͓̍̽̽̆͒ď̴̢̪̜̜̥̥̠͌̓̐͒̓̓ͅ ̸̳̣̜̻̪̖̲̝̘̯̳̟̭͙̞̒͐͒̎͌̀̚i̴̛͓̫̜̙̖͙̝̦̓̍̒̇̀͒̌̇̈́̓͑͆̚ţ̸̡̢̹͈̙̜̜͈̩͗͌̾̈́͌̔͐͐͂̐̆̅̚͝ͅͅ ̶̨͚̥͓̘̮̼͇͇̉͐͒̃̌w̷̡̛̜̤̭̜͙̦̱͊͘á̸̳͕̬͐̈́̿͒͗̍̀̓́̚s̸̟͚̱̼̘͆̃͒̓͘͝ͅ ̴͇̥̺͍͖̝̺͈͚̱̎̓͌̈̒̆ẃ̵̨̫̜̺̫̪͙͙̳͜ͅȅ̵̢̤̻̩̮̪̜͖̯̦̘͂͑̓̓̑̒e̷̢̤͈̠͙̺͍̝̩̣̳͉̖͗̉̽͌̏̾̏̏͘͠͝p̵̢̧̗̼̞̲͉̖̰̲̲̹̀͌͋́͒̃͋͘͘̚͝͝ͅͅî̸̙̀̇́͑̋͂̅̚͝ǹ̴̝̰̜̹̫̮̮͚̭̆̿́̀g̴̱̙͖͖̦̘̬̓̾̿̈́͌̽̔͗̏̿̈̃̉͛̐.̴̝̜͜͝

D

Deleted member

Tonight isn’t gonna be fun -_-
5344805C-F031-4217-B977-75D6509A9840.jpeg

and our wifi broke too. Just great.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I forgot RCS was fired, I wasn't even thinking of it that way. I just wanted to make a dumb joke that they had to re-cast, and that they were real and not CGI.

it't not all that funny with a reminder of that.
I thought Roger left the role of Sonic's voice actor?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
These guys are the worst party members in Robot wars X.
They barely do damage and barely move around the board.

I like their theme music tho.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I forgot RCS was fired, I wasn't even thinking of it that way. I just wanted to make a dumb joke that they had to re-cast, and that they were real and not CGI.

it't not all that funny with a reminder of that.
There's no evidence he was fired, and on a recent podcast he said it was his decision.

Confusing situation, but given Tails' voice actress is still onboard, it doesn't look like we're in for another VA purge, just some slight shake ups.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm so looking forward to Sonic 2 for one reason: Tails.

Not a big fan of the series but goddamn I love that character so much. Wish we had an animated series of just him building stuff as I could watch that for hours. Or even him doing an animated Mythbusters or something.

And honestly the Smash roster is very incomplete without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom