• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I changed my pfp to Amogus as a joke....

but now I can’t think of what to change it to now that the joke has passed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now all they have to do is address the situation on Japan Studio, the LoU remake rumors, and the reported forced bricking of their consoles, and they may have a chance on winning back all their PR that they lost these last few weeks (or not, I can’t tell anymore).

Really? Wow, good for them! What are they making now?
Well, like I said, one step at a time. But larger companies don't care about people so I dunno.

Noipoi

Howdy!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wish I had the motivation to make one of those but for my favourite games.

How long did that take you?
Not super long. I'm pretty confident on how I feel about the Sonic franchise, ha ha. I've made tier lists for it before, which helps speed up the process.

*Putting most of the Mario Olympic crossovers and Lost World a tier above Unleashed

I hope your affairs are in order.
Yeesh, Unleashed that low huh?
Yeah, yeah, I know, lol. I'm sorry, but the day levels are all that do it for me in Unleashed, so that leaves half of the game I don't like with the Werehog. It's honestly a shame how much Werehog drags it down, IMO.

...I Ssould disclose I haven't played the 360 version yet: Grew up with the Wii version, and Unleashed just never aged well for me. I've been really surprised at how much love it's gotten in the last 5 years, honestly: I remember when people used it as the franchise punching bag and held Colors in high esteem, but now the roles seem reversed nowadays.

Also I liked Lost World. :242:

I'm surprised to see Zero Gravity in top tier. Thought I was the only one who liked that game.

You got a link to the tier maker for this? I wouldn't mind making one myself.
Both Riders games are a little too high, probably. I'd probably move them just beneath the Adventure games, but yeah IMO Riders is a top tier series.

The link for the tier list maker is right here! :)

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
An out of context scene from a 2000's cartoon would be a stroke of genius to the internet in 2021.

But for Ed Edd n Eddy it's just your average tuesday.

It's almost like that show was ahead of its time or something :yoshi:

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
i fell asleep for like an hour and had a dream that spongebob got into smash
his render looked similar to this

but instead of a thumbs up, both hands were at his sides and he had both eyes open
the whole internet basically crashed
smashboards was lagging like crazy
twitter was down
reddit was down
instagram was having some trouble
i basically had a panic attack and woke myself up with a slight adrenaline rush
it was amazing and im sad it was fake

Noipoi

Howdy!
SWSH IN MEH?

Yeah, sounds about right.
With both expansions included I’d bump it up to good.

But yeah man. I remember really liking it when I first played it, but when I really thought about it I realized it was because I went in blind. And the experience of finding all the new Pokémon for the first time was really really fun.

I don’t think it’s trash garbage, there are several things I still like about it, but it definitely needed more time in the oven.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Re-watched Alpha again but this time with my dad.

Still holds up. This wasn't just a movie. This was an experience. Not only my favorite film of 2018 but definitely up there now as among top 10 films of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom