• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Just sayin'.

Banjo was at E32019

And while we didn't get an E3 last year, I'd be hard pressed to believe that someone like Steve would have been dropped in a regular-ass Direct.

E3 is Microsoft time, bb. :4pacman:
Bro you're telling me that we might be getting Blinx?!?!

D

Deleted member

I honestly don't really care who gets in anymore, but I'll still tune in anyway because who knows? At least one of my most wants is a dark horse anyway.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Then again, in addition to what I said above, this is one character, stage, some spirits, etc. in Smash we are talking about, so it can't be that hard.

I don't expect Crash to make it in, though.
Man I really wish I had saved all of the "I don't expect Banjo to make it in" posts... would be really helpful and cathartic right now.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man I want to play something but I'm not up for it much.........

Want to watch something............but not up for it much..............

Keep checking the same five websites every few minutes.

Feel a real want to feed the socialness in me despite being an introvert.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don’t think Activision would be the issue with Crash. As a matter of fact I don’t think there’s any issue with Crash. If he’s not in maybe he just didn’t make it. No big conspiracy involved he just wasn’t chosen.

I think people usually try to make up reasons why a character didn’t make it when the most simple answer is the correct one.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Like I said a million times, if Crash gets in I will be hooting and hollering. I’ll punch a hole in my wall out of excitement. I’ll record myself doing the crash dance. I’ll extend a personal apology to Snake for doubting her everlasting wisdom and offer to draw her anything she wants free of charge.

But I don’t wanna get my hopes up :upsidedown:

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I don’t think Activision would be the issue with Crash. As a matter of fact I don’t think there’s any issue with Crash. If he’s not in maybe he just didn’t make it. No big conspiracy involved he just wasn’t chosen.

I think people usually try to make up reasons why a character didn’t make it when the most simple answer is the correct one.
Which is what I kinda acknowledged by posting this,

Then again, in addition to what I said above, this is one character, stage, some spirits, etc. in Smash we are talking about, so it can't be that hard.

I don't expect Crash to make it in, though.
After the post I made before it. Just saying.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Like I said a million times, if Crash gets in I will be hooting and hollering. I’ll punch a hole in my wall out of excitement. I’ll record myself doing the crash dance. I’ll extend a personal apology to Snake for doubting her everlasting wisdom and offer to draw her anything she wants free of charge.

But I don’t wanna get my hopes up :upsidedown:
Get prepared to draw my avatar in Ben 10 cosplay!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m super down for Crash but for some reason I haven’t quite gotten on the “HE’S IN” train.

The worst part is it makes total sense. N. Sane came out in 2017. It did exceptionally in American and good in Japan. That’s too late for base game and likely Pass 1. But pass 2? And in between there and his possible Smash reveal we got Crash Team Racing and Crash 4? Literally a perfect storm. Too perfect unfortunately.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I’m super down for Crash but for some reason I haven’t quite gotten on the “HE’S IN” train.

The worst part is it makes total sense. N. Sane came out in 2017. It did exceptionally in American and good in Japan. That’s too late for base game and likely Pass 1. But pass 2? And in between there and his possible Smash reveal we got Crash Team Racing and Crash 4? Literally a perfect storm. Too perfect unfortunately.
Speaking of 2017, it is said that five year plan, if that has any meaning, was made back then in that year. Just saying.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Have knowledge of the first two and completed Second Son about three times.

Yes I do. What's the question?
Am i correct in my observation that Cole is the only one of the protagonists who's powers actually change with the Karma system? Like how Cole has the whole fire/ice thing. Delsin and Fetch don't have something like that right? There would be no dicernable gameplay different between Good Delsin/Fetch and Evil Delsin/Fetch, correct?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Here, here. If it’s “which one is the best?” It’s 2.
I liked Second Son a lot.

Really loved the more grounded feel of it and the whole urban-punk style. Also was my reason to get a PS4 in the first place.

Am i correct in my observation that Cole is the only one of the protagonists who's powers actually change with the Karma system? Like how Cole has the whole fire/ice thing. Delsin and Fetch don't have something like that right? There would be no dicernable gameplay different between good Delsin/Fetch and Evil Delsin/Fetch, correct?
More or less except for killing them or restraining them.

Karma system was really diluted in Second Son.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Another new sketch by me. Kaine. Mans doesn't get enough fan-art. In other news, Glad to hear Sony is going back on the shutting down on the PS3 and PSVita stores, PSP is still screwed I guess, but lowercase w's are still W's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom