• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
O RLY? Are you sure? We haven't had any news of it.

Then again, that might just also be the reason why it may suck after all.
We’re half a year in and we haven’t gotten a single thing...

It sucks for the same reason Mario’s 35th sucked but at least with Mario’s 35th the excuse was we were dead center of a pandemic and that definitely threw those plans for a loop.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
We’re half a year in and we haven’t gotten a single thing...

It sucks for the same reason Mario’s 35th sucked but at least with Mario’s 35th the excuse was we were dead center of a pandemic and that definitely threw those plans for a loop.
Yeah, they really should have released some news by now, Sega, I mean.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yeah Sonic’s 30th Anniversary has uh... sucked.
In fairness, by Sega's own admission, Covid flubbed them hard last year: It was probably supposed to kick off proper March last year, but Sega's been bleeding money bad in certain divisions due to the pandemic and they had to do a lot of restructuring.

I imagine thing's will pick up more steam at E3.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
In fairness, by Sega's own admission, Covid flubbed them hard last year: It was probably supposed to kick off proper March last year, but Sega's been bleeding money bad in certain divisions due to the pandemic and they had to do a lot of restructuring.

I imagine thing's will pick up more steam at E3.
With that said, screw Covid. I hate how it ended up spreading like it did.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It’s gonna be Crash and Lloyd or Yuri mirroring the Banjo-Hero reveal
And then I rate Fighter's Pass 2 a 5/10. Sephiroth made it worth the 25 smackaroos. :222: He was so good he constitutes 5 bonus points!

Last edited:

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
as far as i know the characters that everyone predicts are just some of the most requested characters. i bet its not gonna be a majority of those, and the only one i could see actually coming is crash, reimu, and heavy. i have my reasons for those too: crash is nostalgic to many and is enjoyed by several people to this day, reimu is heavily popular in japan as far as i know and needs more western recognition, and tf2 has been around for nearly a decade and a half and is still going strong. plus, the last two gives pcs some representation and touhou gives the indie genre some more representation.

as for the 12th fighter's pass, im gonna assume it could be tabuu, but we hardly know anything about that yet aside from its potential existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom