• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just want Viva Pinata

Supply me with that, and I'll happily let Phil Spencer have those wacky digits on the back of my credit card.
I wanted to make a "I see you are a man of culture as well" joke but then i realized that most of my experience with Viva Pinata was watching the cartoon a lot over the years, ive never actually played the games.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We really need a Howling Commandos movie.

Frankenstein's Monster, Man-Thing, Manphibian, N'Kantu the Living Mummy, Vampire by Night, and Warwolf are an ideal team for such a film.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
The collection will never happen or it will never be on switch?
Nah, if it happened it’d probably be on the switch.

Maybe a collection like that might happen. Apparently Microsoft was surprised at just how positively Banjo in smash was received. Perhaps they have some renewed interest in the brand. We’ll just have to see.

D

Deleted member

Hmmm. The one downside to xcloud on switch would be you would need a wifi connection to play them. Meaning no Banjo in the car unless they allow you to buy unlimited cellular data on the switch.
I personally just use my phone with an unlimited data hotspot whenever I need to use internet on my switch.

It's a pain in the ass to use though.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
We really need a Howling Commandos movie.

Frankenstein's Monster, Man-Thing, Manphibian, N'Kantu the Living Mummy, Vampire by Night, and Warwolf are an ideal team for such a film.
I hade a similar idea once. But it was Werewolf by Night instead of Warwolf and Blade instead of Vampire by Night. Thought it would be a good way to get Blade into the MCU without just doing a Blade reboot.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hade a similar idea once. But it was Werewolf by Night instead of Warwolf and Blade instead of Vampire by Night. Thought it would be a good way to get Blade into the MCU without just doing a Blade reboot.
Works too.

I was thinking Elsa Bloodstone as well but I think she's capable of having her own movie.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I personally just use my phone with an unlimited data hotspot whenever I need to use internet on my switch.

It's a pain in the ass to use though.
My phone company won’t let us use our phones as hot spots since we have unlimited data.
Nah, if it happened it’d probably be on the switch.

Maybe a collection like that might happen. Apparently Microsoft was surprised at just how positively Banjo in smash was received. Perhaps they have some renewed interest in the brand. We’ll just have to see.
Based on how Banjo was revived in Smash and how well the Crash and Spyro revivals went, I think it’s very likely to happen

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Well on the one hand, you’ve got to remember it’s a game from 1998. You can’t expect it to be up to modern standards.

On the other hand, it’s still really damn fun.
Banjo-Tooie lags on N64. I think that’s with no expansion pak.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What’s cbomb?
PS3-PS5 have a stupid setup on the consoles' cmos battery (keeps track of the system's clock) where when the battery dies and it can't connect to the internet digital games are completely unplayable (PS4 and PS5 went the extra mile and included PHSYCIAL discs too).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom