• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Here is the first look and teaser poster of Marvel Studios' upcoming film, Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings:

A first trailer will be coming soon according to Simu Liu's twitter, so I predict either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

In addition, here are the first screens of the film:

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man am i looking forward to the last chharacter, it's going to be such a boring pic for the roster that people will be angryand i'm going to laugh.

I hope nobody saves this post to laugh at me at the end of the year.

Here is the first look and teaser poster of Marvel Studios' upcoming film, Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings:

A first trailer will be coming soon according to Simu Liu's twitter, so I predict either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

That is a boring looking poster, guess it kinda reflect the deep cut of the character.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

And here is the first trailer of Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings:

Drip-Chi

D

Deleted member

I shouldn't have spent the last hour reading A Boring Dystopia on Reddit.

How's the rest of you guys today?
Already pretty bored.

Got a few things I need to do but nothing special.
I also need to save up money to replace the sleeves that are damaged. Too bad I am not getting any money anytime soon.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Man am i looking forward to the last chharacter, it's going to be such a boring pic for the roster that people will be angryand i'm going to laugh.
it'll still be more interesting than crash

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My biggest fear going to the dentist is that an earthquake happens while the procedure was going down.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

We're getting closer and closer to Big the Cat on the silver screen.
10 bucks says GUN will be portrayed as the good guys who simply misunderstood the scenario and are forgiven for destroying San Francisco Zone

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

So if I had to take a hunch we should expect the trailer for Doctor Strange 2 around the release of this movie.

Also expect Eternals trailer when Black Widow comes out.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The content behind thw Dude's Posting their W's Twitter account and the Women posting their W's account is so funny.

The Women account is like "Just got a job at NASA, stopped terrorism and brought world peace all in 5 days", and the Dudes account is "Me and my friends just caught a bigass lizard, everyone say hi to Saul.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly pretty hyped for Shang-Chi.

Ain't your average or usual superhero movie. The martial arts! The mystical nature! The Chinese lore!

Actually has the potential to rank up there with Guardians and Doctor Strange as my favorite Marvel films.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Why the hell is there a guy (or a bot) posting the same tournament thing over and over again?

Well if it was a guy I haven't seen so much desperation to get noticed since that time I saw a kid shout at his mothers face for McDonalds.

D

Deleted member

One of my teachers gave me a Xacto knife to use and cut up some cardboard for my self-led project.
Certainly an interesting way to start off the building portion of this project. I'm already leagues ahead of the rest of the class, I'm the only person who has started building so far.

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
so i decided to finally play a touhou game but uh theres a lot. can anyone who played the series recommend a good starting point?
definitely touhou 6. that's where i started and ive been permanently hooked on the series ever since. touhou 7 and 8 are good too, as well as the newer fighting games. touhou 15.5 recently came up on the eshop as a preorder and will release in a few days, so if you get into the series id say this might be a good pick. it is a fighting game though which is not what the main games are like, but i played the fighting game before that and i liked it. im sure this one is better. like i said, 6, 7, and 8 are good for starters in my opinion, but start with 6.

D

Deleted member

Here's a small game I thought of:

Type out a full sentence starting with "The," but the rest of the sentence is only words from your autocorrect.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Aw ****, here we go again. Worst place in the world. Rollin' Heights Balla country. Through autocorrect -> Damn, the dung of time starts again, the worst thing in the world, the height of the ball increased.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So if I had to make a prediction regarding the trailer releases for the next set of MCU films.

Eternals trailer will probably release around Black Widow's release date.

Spider-Man: No Way Home sometime in July.

Doctor Strange 2 around when Eternals comes out.

Does that sound about right? Give me your opinions.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Here's a small game I thought of:

Type out a full sentence starting with "The," but the rest of the sentence is only words from your autocorrect.
The way to the house now so I can get the reference to the house now so I can do it but I don't think it will be a good day for you guys to get a year ago that I can do it but I don't you have your own Frisk moveset for the day prior to the house now so I can do it but I don't think it will be a good day for you guys to get a year ago that I can do it but I don't think it will be a good day for you guys to get...

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So if I had to take a hunch we should expect the trailer for Doctor Strange 2 around the release of this movie.

Also expect Eternals trailer when Black Widow comes out.
Marvel Studios usually start their promoting and marketing at least 5-6 months before the film's initial release. So I predict either a September/October could be the right time for them to show the first trailer for Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

For Eternals I predict around June for a first trailer and Spider-Man: No Way Home, maybe in July/August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom